With Christmas knocking on the door, it’s time to stow away all those fall nail colors and break out the Christmas nail designs. Christmas nail polishes are all about classic reds and greens, of course, but you’re ready to break those traditions, right? So, don’t forget to grab the metallics, along with the wintry blues and whites.
These winter nail colors will have you willing to freeze your hands off in order to go gloveless. Or, just get fingerless gloves unless you’re really committed to getting frostbite.
Christmas Nail Colors
1. OPI Nail Lacquer in Naughty or Ice?
We just realized that naughty or nice is Christmas’ version of trick or treat. We really don’t appreciate this constant need to pick. We just figured out what we want for dinner last week.
2. ella+mila Nail Polish in Stonehearted, $10.50 at Target
Finally, a nail polish named after our emotional availability. This off-white nail polish is perfect for a simple and flawless look or as a base for all that biodegradable glitter you’re going to put on top.
3. OPI Nail Polish in Let’s Take an Elfie
Are you ready for your close-up? You will be with this shimmering violet-purple nail polish! Ok, maybe not that close.
4. ZOYA Nail Color in Elphie
In case you’re visiting the Emerald City for Christmas (we hear it’s COVID free), this polish will blend right in.
5. essie Nail Lacquer in Bordeaux
The only thing better than drinking wine is wearing wine-colored nail polish while drinking wine.
6. OPI Nail Polish in This Gold Sleighs Me
A beautiful metallic gold polish like this one will have you sleighing through the whole holiday season.
7. Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer in It’s My Party
This nail polish reminiscent of confetti will have you go from a few simple Christmas decorations to full-out Christmas status. Can’t wait to cut those snowflakes out at 3 AM!
8. Smith & Cult Nail Polish in Dirty Baby
Instead of ‘Santa Baby’ you’ll be saying ‘Dirty Baby’ with this dramatic silver and obsidian polish that looks like dirty snow. But, you know, in a good way, not a 2nd avenue in the East Village kinda way.
9. OPI Nail Polish in To All a Good Night
We may not be doing big holiday parties this year, but we can still pretend we are and enjoy a shimmery midnight blue nail polish shade like this one.
10. essie Nail Lacquer in Peppermint Conditions
Goodbye pumpkin spice, hello peppermint. This minty, light green nail polish sprinkled with gold pearls is shimmery, frosty, cold, and gives off complete winter vibes. That’s exactly what our last ex said to us. And, the one before that. We’re sensing a pattern.
11. butter LONDON Nail Polish in Union Jack Black
It may be Christmas, but our wardrobe is still 99% black so we can’t resist this dark as night nail polish color. Perfect for our annual viewing of A Nightmare Before Christmas.
12. Smith & Cult Nail Polish in A Little Underground
Think purple isn’t a Christmas color? Have you never heard of the Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy? No? Well, now we don’t know what to say.
13. essie Nail Color in In a Gingersnap
Feeling bold but not ugly Christmas sweater bold? You can achieve that in a snap with this bright metallic shade. We’re now very confused on what color our cookies are supposed to be.
- 25 Leo Tattoo Ideas That Are Fit For a Queen - July 21, 2021
- The 42 Funniest Memes in The History of the Internet - July 16, 2021
- These Are the Best Gel Nail Polishes for Your At-Home Manicure - July 14, 2021