If you’ve ever invested in cryptocurrency, you know one thing: it is intensely volatile. The market can be up twenty percent one day and down thirty percent the next. And, that’s just because it’s the weekend. Hey, we all need a day off, right? Hopefully, while things are fluctuating like crazy, these crypto memes will help keep you sane.
If not, feel free to keep refreshing the charts and hope Elon Musk does something other than buy Twitter. If you’re new to cryptocurrency, or interested in getting started, make sure to check out our handy guide on how to buy cryptocurrency.
And, if you’re just here for the jokes, or looking for a good meme to drop into your favorite subreddit, we’ve got you. Just hook us up with a ride when you get your Lambo. We’re getting really tired of walking to the grocery.
40 Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Memes
1. They’ve seen some things.
2. HODL HODL oh no.
— Gentleman 😎 (@EthSidd) May 7, 2022
3. We’re helping!
4. Mmmm…. ramen.
5. Hey, at least we’re looking at something else other than our portfolio.
6. Do you accept… exposure?
7. Oh, hey, you must be new here.
Me to those panicking over the crypto crash pic.twitter.com/sCSodTBeFz
— NYSL Clayster (@Clayster) May 9, 2022
8. Almost, literally, every day.
— Lark Davis (@TheCryptoLark) May 9, 2022
9. Look at it go.
10. When your portfolio is a little too stacked with altcoins.
11. This, friends, is what we call a rug pull.
12. Every. Single. Time.
13. Just need to look one more time.
14. What’s that, Morpheus?
15. :Lists on Opensea:
16. Hodl, but maybe not this long.
18. When that Sunday dip hits.
19. Everyone getting in on the NFT craze like
20. So about fiat…
21. We have some thoughts about Dogecoin.
22. Eeenie meenie minie, darnit, another sh–coin.
23. Anytime, you want to fix that Vitalik. Anytime.
— Milana Valmont (@milanavalmont) February 21, 2021
24. Remember your exit strategy.
25. They got another one.
26. :Pokes with stick:
27. You can do it!
27. Bitcoin does wonders for the skin.
28. When you’re talking about crypto to your non-crypto friends.
29. How it feels when your coin reaches a new ATH.
30. And when Dogecoin goes up a cent.
31. That’s one way to DYOR.
32. Yes, but maybe take a break from watching the charts.
33. Silly Marty.
34. When your friends get into Bitcoin for the first time.
35. Why does it always work this way?
An altcoin right after I sell it: 🚀
An altcoin right after I buy it: pic.twitter.com/ihywzLQFXG
— Milana Valmont (@milanavalmont) March 19, 2021
36. The Internet will be fun they said.
37. We swear we do actual work at least 15 minutes a day.
39. And you thought The Conjuring was scary.
40. Hey, girl.