After a long list of egregious offenses and managing to lock themselves out of their own site and building, Facebook has decided to do what any person would do in their position. Go into hiding. Or, at least just change their name.
As long as they rename the company something metaverse-friendly like BookFace there’s no way that anyone would ever discover everything that they did before. Right? Right. While we await what the new — sure to be profound — name will be, Twitter is having some fun with these memes and tweets.
Facebook is changing their name?
Cool. Call me when they change their CEO
— Angry Staffer (@Angry_Staffer) October 21, 2021
Might we suggest MySpace? Or, Bob.
Funny Tweets About the Facebook Rebrand
1. Or even two “the”s. Let’s really go wild.
2. Seems like a totally different social media / data collecting company to us.
3. That darn fax machine. Gets us every time.
4. Don’t mind us. We’re very mature over here.
When Facebook announces a possible name change and Assbook is trending…… pic.twitter.com/VonxcRCHRr
— Playoff Hopeful Doug (@dwoverdrive) October 20, 2021
5. Oh, it’s July? Yep, painting that right back.
6. It can’t possibly get — oh.
8. Facebook, now changing its name to Parler.
9. Does this work for student loans? Asking for all of America.
10. Fleeb is the best. We love Fleeb.
- Bacardi’s Coquito is Here, Or What We Like to Call Egg Nog’s Cousin - December 2, 2021
- Channing Tatum Announces Magic Mike 3, and Here Come the Tweets - November 29, 2021
- 13 Funny Christmas Movie Quotes for the Holiday Season - November 27, 2021