Every week we deliver the funniest tweets by women and this week is no different! Except that this week we’re over here grooving to Lizzo and 90s indie queen Liz Phair as we put together the curated collection meant to tickle your funny bone.
From the seemingly endless disputed election claims to Pfizer and Moderna’s vaccine announcements, there was plenty to tweet about. Want more? Check out past roundups, peruse our Jokes, or just follow us on Twitter at @letseatcakeblog.
The 25 Funniest Tweets This Week By Women
1. Totally can’t relate.
Feeling very productive today!
!⃝ This claim is disputed by official sources
— M (@TwaddaPiyo) November 17, 2020
2. Alright alright alright.
3. Hold on, we need our popcorn for this.
Behind-the-scenes view of the Pfizer and Moderna comms teams preparing press releases this week… pic.twitter.com/bRITYJSWVo
— KizzyPhD (@KizzyPhD) November 18, 2020
4. Just no.
Ladies posting thirst traps to their twitter story, call that fleet foxes
— Rachel McCartney (@RachelMComedy) November 18, 2020
5. These recounts feel like they’ve been going on as long as March has.
6. Mostly the squawking toucan.
7. Let’s do this.
them: where are u at mentally
me: we ride at dawn pic.twitter.com/5z5Gn56uHN
— elle ❄ (@notfunnyelle) November 15, 2020
8. Hold up. What?
I was today years old when I learned that Hellmo began life as a birthday cake… pic.twitter.com/bDJOikRTZM
— Jenevieve Frank, Frumble Truther (@JenApparently) November 14, 2020
9. Have we got a gift guide for him you’ll love! (Spoiler: includes watch.)
10. Go, Beth, Go!
when the chessvengers assemble pic.twitter.com/xSSrPvQlZX
— emma lord (@dilemmalord) November 14, 2020
11. All our friends have them too.
12. We’re never getting this out of the carpet, are we.
Corona Virus explained in craft terms: you and 9 friends are crafting. 1 is using glitter. How many projects have glitter?
— coastal eddy (@coastal_eddyLB) November 12, 2020
13. She’s right.
If you tip $100 at Cold Stone Creamery, the staff has to perform Les Miserables in its entirety.
— Grace Christmas 🎄☃️🎄 (@GraceGThomas) November 11, 2020
14. Can’t wait for that pain in our neck to go away from when we slept wrong three months ago.
ME, 10: [falls out of a tree] I'm fine
ME, 20: [parties all weekend] I'm fine
ME, 30: [accidentally drinks water too fast] I need to sleep for 3 days
— Roxi Horror 💀🌸 (@roxiqt) September 6, 2020
15. We just call that a duvet.
my dream clothing is a sweater so big I get lost inside of it
— Karen Chee (@karencheee) November 18, 2020
16. Whichever gets here first gets the rose.
17. The Four Seasons Total Landscaping Tweets never get old. Never, ok?
Make sure your vaccine is from Pfizer and not Pfizer Landscaping.
— DR. KRUPALI (@krupali) November 9, 2020
18. Dana Donnelly rolling in with the truth.
19. 7pm is a normal adult bedtime, right?
Every day around midnight, I'm shocked to find out it's only 6pm.
— 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 • 🪴 (@koolgalkay) November 11, 2020
21. Can we look? Is it safe?
happy birthday to this crazy girly 😜🎂🎉👯♀️ pic.twitter.com/fVETP8nRKR
— badgirIkiki (@badgirIkiki) November 17, 2020
23. Now that you say that…
interesting that the coronavirus is a scorpio
— bunsen burner emoji (@Hillbo_Baggins) November 18, 2020
24. Decorations going up! And, coming down.
I’m actually really looking forward to halloween this year! Ok I am now being told it is November my apologies
— Alyssa Limperis (@alyssalimp) November 18, 2020
25. Don’t judge.
if you don’t take a break after every 3 items you throw in a suitcase, are you even packing?
— Ashley Fern Rothberg (@disco_infern0) November 17, 2020
- Cocaine Bear Is Taking Over Twitter, So Here’s the Best Tweets and Memes - December 1, 2022
- The 50 Best Tweets and Memes Commemorating the Alleged End of Twitter - November 17, 2022
- The Funniest “No Woman Has All Five” Tweets Some of Which Are Probably Accurate - November 17, 2022