This week, we’re all recovering from Thanksgiving — both the eating and the online shopping — but that means you’ve got more time to read this collection of the funny tweets from women this week. Because, do you really want to deal with actual work today? (That’s rhetorical. Here’s 25 of the best tweets you can enjoy instead.
1. Yes, except it happened in the hallway.
2. They also hate pineapple on pizza. What can we say, they’re monsters.
people my age aren't having a lot of kids because one of our 9 roommates usually objects
— Amy, future Mothman Festival Queen (@cableknitjumper) November 25, 2020
3. We don’t know, but we do know The Rock just released some brand new ice cream flavors…
4. Cake is high water content. No, we didn’t just make that up.
my doctor: you have to stay hydrated
— Alyssa Limperis (@alyssalimp) November 30, 2020
5. Excuse us but it counts.
6. Look we really want to drop this but
7. Everybody HOLD ON!
the way im screaming pic.twitter.com/rIVEarKMtX
— niggalicious (@eraxtrana) November 19, 2020
8. Asking for a friend.
9. She’s here all night with the astronomy jokes, folks.
What do astronomers do when they finish calculating the time from sunup to sundown?
They call it a day ☀️
— Holly Jolly Jasmine 🎄✨ (@astro_jaz) November 29, 2020
10. All good.
me: no problemo
narrator: but it was all problemo
— lil red (@lilredridingwud) November 23, 2020
11. WE KNOW.
12. Along with the mystery of the monolith.
if i missed your call 10 seconds ago & i call back….why aren’t you picking up? in this thesis i’ll be exploring those 10 seconds
— miski 🛸 (@musegold) November 29, 2020
13. Do we tell them it’s gonna be ok or
Songs that be under two minutes be so hard 😭😭😭
— G.R.A.C.I.E (@Gracie_oguns) November 27, 2020
14. And, done.
15. So what you’re saying is there’s room for growth?
16. You should see the birb with the petticoat.
a symbol of wealth among pigeons pic.twitter.com/3U6RPCVrin
— Living Morganism 🌱 (@ok_girlfriend) November 16, 2020
17. Just fess up.
"Women aren't funny" Bro, just say you've never spent any time around a woman & go
— Roxi Horror 💀🌸 (@roxiqt) November 29, 2020
18. We don’t think that means what you think it means.
19. This will probably age well.
20. This holiday season, please remember to take a moment to relax.
i hate my own attitude sometimes like wtf u mad about now?!???!!???
— ☥ (@emmaog___) November 29, 2020
21. Honey? I forgot where the door was again.
22. Did you also hear what the dog said?
The one on the left is serial killer energy https://t.co/m4jtsRXfzK
— Taylor Lorenz (@TaylorLorenz) November 30, 2020
23. Oh no, don’t get us started with the cheese puns.
I have a Keto joke, but it’s too cheesy.
— Abbi Crutchfield (@curlycomedy) November 29, 2020
24. Well, there’s this painting…
ben shapiro has been 17 years old his entire life does this make sense
— Dana Donnelly (@danadonly) December 1, 2020
25. Back on the Duolingo again, eh?
you okay man? heard you’re going through another duolingo phase
— anja (@internetanja) November 27, 2020
- Cocaine Bear Is Taking Over Twitter, So Here’s the Best Tweets and Memes - December 1, 2022
- The 50 Best Tweets and Memes Commemorating the Alleged End of Twitter - November 17, 2022
- The Funniest “No Woman Has All Five” Tweets Some of Which Are Probably Accurate - November 17, 2022