In case you’ve been living under a rock, tomorrow is Election Day. But that doesn’t mean you have to wait until tomorrow for you to read a bunch of funny tweets from women this week. We’ve gathered 25 hilarious tweets you can enjoy when you’re not sleeping because of Daylight Savings Time.
And, if you want more, here’s some of our past roundups of funny tweets.
25 Funny Tweets from Women
1. It isn’t?
2. Can we get a Wonder Woman one?
Just hear me out: birth control pills in Pez dispensers
— Jill Twiss (@jilltwiss) November 1, 2020
3. How many calories are in a bag of popcorn anyway? (The world will never know.)
*deafening crunching noises* Ma'am, you're going to have to leave the theater.
— The Notorious B.E.V. 🌈 (@blade_funner) November 1, 2020
4. Half Imogen half Fannie, TBH.
What happens to the Ladies of the House of Worth after 7 months of quarantine? Which one are you? pic.twitter.com/3QDAL8Q1za
— Natania Barron Has A New Book! 🏳️🌈 (@NataniaBarron) October 27, 2020
5. These don’t seem to be working at all. (More funny tweets from Jo here!)
6. Who do we have to speak to about getting this changed?
8. News flash.
Oh word ok thanks pic.twitter.com/Yc6VZS5zsV
— Ginny Hogan_ (@ginnyhogan_) November 2, 2020
9. Seriously, it’s just rude.
can't believe i have to pay for tampons AND men's mistakes
— i can be your long lost pal (@PallaviGunalan) November 1, 2020
10. It’s nice to share.
11. Not sure about this new packaging for Kraft cheese.
12. That White Claw one was particularly good.
13. America RN.
14. It’s just gonna be like this, huh.
15. Have you met our microwave?
I love kettles; I think more appliances should scream at us.
— Sophia Benoit (@1followernodad) October 31, 2020
16. This again?
Another week?? Right after we JUST had one?? Okay… not sold on all that but I’ll give it a shot I guess
— caitie delaney (@caitiedelaney) October 12, 2020
17. The advice we all should follow.
18. We’re surprised it’s that complicated.
19. Please no one look at our old diary.
growing up conservative is wild like I was so worried about taxes when I was 14
— mary beth (@marybethbarone) October 26, 2020
20. Kirkland, you know it.
21. And through haunted forests.
Me when a woman I don't know replies to my joke with her own punchline vs. Me when a man does it pic.twitter.com/WOA7HiBUAo
— Hillary (Not Sara) (@smithsara79) December 4, 2017
23. What she said.
Yes, the Karens made strong moves here but there are still a lot of Dicks voting for Trump https://t.co/q0AkoqtatS
— Robin Thede (@robinthede) November 2, 2020
24. Well this is awkward.
25. The fact that soup comes without candles is news to us.
Soup ads from 1956 were completely unhinged.
Anyone up for soup nog, soup on the rocks, or soup with floating candles? pic.twitter.com/mHEI8SS6QY
— Amelia Frappolli (@AmeliaFrappolli) November 2, 2020
- This Sweet, Salty Hazelnut Espresso From Starbucks’ Secret Menu Is a Must Try - March 28, 2023
- 75 Short Jokes That’ll Make You Literally Laugh Out Loud - March 25, 2023
- Lady Gaga Stuns as the New Harley Quinn on the Set Of Joker 2 - March 25, 2023
Leave a Comment