“Another week. Another tweet.”
That’s something no one has ever said and should never be said again, but, in fairness to me, it is kinda true, at least in the sense that the funny ladies of Twitter brought the fire tweets again this week. See our regularly updated collection of funny tweets by women here.
Here are the best we had time to find:
23 Funny Tweets by Women
1. We can’t stop loving you, either.
2. Can someone teach them how cars work?
a deer when a deer when
a leaf cracks you're coming
in the forest: at them at 60mph: pic.twitter.com/VbijwNsDME
— auld lang puddin (@liltiddygothgf3) July 8, 2020
3. Or curtsy. Look at that. Choices!
Due to Covid-19 I will not shake hands or hug anymore, You may either Kneel or Bow to me
— Mel Matrix (@HeavenSentMel) July 8, 2020
my brain at 3am: pic.twitter.com/8aFV2hOR0R
— Chloe Hutton (@chloehuttonv) July 5, 2020
5. The longer QT goes on, the lower they get.
6. Not sure if cute or a catastrophe.
Look at this photo of a cat taken in panorama I just saw on Facebook pic.twitter.com/vJ84ewNcJs
— Sarah (@idlewildgirl) June 25, 2020
7. Sorry we’re late. We didn’t want to come.
Iced coffee just tastes better when you’re late for work
— Erica (@eerrriiicaa) June 29, 2020
8. This reminds us. We need more añejo.
ever since covid started all the hand sanitizer smells like cheap tequila and I hate it 😭
— Sarai (@saaaxxv) July 3, 2020
9. How did anyone have time for that?
I can’t believe I used to leave my house a 5 times a week. That just seems excessive
— mp (@friasmp) July 2, 2020
10. Mjölnir and leaving sarcastic comments on the Internet are kind of the same thing.
maybe the best typo of my whole life pic.twitter.com/w1QGE6gJnR
— Lane Moore (@hellolanemoore) June 27, 2020
11. Obviously the best animal.
12. Yeah that seems healthy.
13. Where can we get one of those? Asking for a friend.
I’m gon catch this flight regardless ✈️✈️ pic.twitter.com/eruOOhriTv
— In Ya Damn Panties… (@BiteSize_Bubz) June 30, 2020
14. Good luck, Chad! At least
15. Bob Ross would totally approve.
16. This is how it works, right?
me: you have to work
me: i don’t want to
me: good point
— Ashly Perez (@itsashlyperez) June 16, 2020
17. Mmm, what is that, corduroy?
I might not be girlfriend material but I’m definitely pic.twitter.com/QderUhkbHg
— Cat Wall (@cat_wall_) March 4, 2020
18. Time to scroll until something triggers the insomnia!
19. Just another reason you don’t need a pet bat.
20. Also, Oreos. That Carrot Cake flavor still haunts us.
21. The folks at Wal-Mart are gonna love this one.
22. Still waiting.
I saw your text I'm just waiting until I have enough serotonin to reply
— Anj (@anj3llyfish) May 27, 2020
23. Wear a mask now so you don’t have to wear one when it’s pumpkin spice season, ok?
- This TikTok Chef Is Recreating Food Emojis In Real Life - February 17, 2021
- Women Are Comparing Their Side Of The Bed To Their Boyfriends’ (15 Tweets) - February 12, 2021
- 50 Celebrities Photoshopped Side-By-Side With Their Younger Selves - February 5, 2021