This week’s funny tweets by women is going to be a little different. Usually, we pull tweets from the whole week.
But since waiting for the election results made the week felt about a month long, these mostly reflect the mood of the weekend, after Biden won and became the President-elect and Kamala Harris became the first female Vice President-elect.
Between Trump’s team setting up a press conference at Four Seasons Total Landscaping instead of the Four Seasons Hotel and the jokes mostly wrote themselves. Anyone else relieved they can now forget the name of Arizona’s secretary of state? No offense, Katie.
25 Funny Tweets by Women
1. Wait, we’re not supposed to use different ones for each dish?
Always mortifying to see how many sets of utensils a restaurant sends you for the amount of takeout you ordered for yourself
— Alyssa Limperis (@alyssalimp) November 9, 2020
2. We’ll take a leg.
3. Goes well with one of these.
4. The 90s were a weird time, VSCO girls.
5. Yes, yes it did.
7. Put on Chappelle!
— Gail Osborne🤨🥴⚔️🛡 (@gkosborne) November 8, 2020
8. Mmm. Down.
9. Collective sigh of relief. Until the Georgia runoff.
10. We’re not crying, you’re crying.
— Alex de Campi (@alexdecampi) November 7, 2020
Vice President of the United States 🇺🇸
How it started How it’s going: pic.twitter.com/1YdlgRvWhL
— The Women's Organisation (@TheWomensOrg) November 7, 2020
12. :Pinches self:
13. Please tell him thank you for sharing.
For my husband’s birthday I got him a new president.
— Abbi Crutchfield (@curlycomedy) November 7, 2020
14. Do they have other purposes?
“vaccines are tracking devices”
ya bitch that’s why im making my boyfriend get one 🙄
— Dana Donnelly (@danadonly) November 9, 2020
15. Gotta love NYC.
16. Scrambled eggs coming up!
17. Think about the opossums.
In any relationship, you have to accept some of your partners quirks & they must accept some of yours. Some people chew loudly. Some people snore. Some people leave the door open so a large opossum can sleep on the couch because he likes the couch & it's too cold outside anyways.
— Roxi Horror 💀🌸 (@roxiqt) February 11, 2020
18. Bring on the Biden puns.
I don't know about you all but I'm pretty excited for 4 years of Joe mama jokes
— Pru (@prufrockluvsong) November 7, 2020
19. We know everything.
20. You got this, Grumples, we know you do.
date: talk dirty to me
me: [whispering to the demon possessing me] I’m no good at this, you do this part
— Abbie (@AbbieEvansXO) November 9, 2020
21. Hey wait a second.
— Amanda Mull (@amandamull) November 9, 2020
22. The gift that keeps on giving.
— Caroline Haskins (@caro1inehaskins) November 9, 2020
23. No, really.
I work at Four Seasons Total Landscaping in PA pic.twitter.com/cX6bIMkag8
— Christine Nangle (@nanglish) November 8, 2020
24. The editorial life is very glamorous.
25. And what’s that Jeep doing it?
- The Funniest Tweets About the FBI Storming Mar-a-Lago - August 10, 2022
- 15 Perfect Gift Ideas for The Sandman Fan - August 6, 2022
- Your Official Guide to Which Member of Sandman’s Endless Would Be Best In Bed - August 5, 2022