Choosing the right gifts for your wife is a challenging task, especially if it feels like you’ve already given her everything. News flash: perfume and jewelry aren’t the only things you can get her! We put together a list of creative gifts for every kind of woman just to prove it. Us? Competitive? No… never.
From fashion and beauty gift ideas, to yoga mats and NFTs, we mean it when we say we’ve got something for everyone (and probably a bunch of stuff you’ll want too).
Gifts Your Wife Will Actually Want to Keep
1. LL Bean Women’s Wicked Good Slippers, Squam Lake, $79
2. Great Women of Science Pint Glass, $24.95
3. Anthropologie Sorelli Monogram Crystal Necklace, $68
Bad news if her name starts with V. Good news if it starts with… X? Look, we’re not sure how Anthropologie decided which letters to include on these necklaces, but thankfully, T as in Troy is covered.
Available at Anthropologie.
4. Murder Most Puzzling Book, $17
Calling all true crime fans. Rather, husbands and wives of true crime fans who have been subjected to learning about the gruesome details of heinous crimes over dinner. She’ll love this puzzle book where she devour all the gruesome details of fake crimes. You probably won’t love it as much.
Available at Uncommon Goods.
5. Sunday Riley Power Couple Advanced Retinol and Lactic Acid Duo, $72
6. Genetics & DNA Softcover Notebook, $24.95
The ideal gift if your wife is a biologist who needs a place to record the results of her experiments. Our last experiment was of the social variety, and it turns out people don’t like being watched without permission. Go figure.
Available at Etsy.
7. Bala Bangles Adjustable Wrist and Ankle Weights (Set of 2), $49
8. Brown Swirl Press On Coffin Nails, $13.59
If your lady is always getting her nails done, give her the gift of some press-on nails. She’ll want to wear them again and again, so you should probably get two sets, just in case. Maybe she’ll let you borrow the second one!
Available at Etsy.
9. An NFT
Crypto lovers will rejoice at a shiny new NFT in their wallet. You can browse sites like OpenSea and find one that matches your lady’s graphic style. NFT frame options are still limited, but this one will work.
Available at OpenSea.
10. Silk PJ Set, $275
Silk pajamas are one of those luxury gifts that your wife will love, but would probably never buy for herself. Like Lululemon leggings and that yacht over there. Aw, you shouldn’t have!
Available at ShopBop.
11. Marvel Villainous: Infinite Power Board Game, $44.99
Bring out her naughty side with this strategic board game where you play as Marvel villains. You are contractually obligated to play with her at least once or she calls Thanos.
Available at Ravensburger.
12. Can I Mix You A Drink? Cocktail Book by T-Pain, $19.87
What do you get when you combine hip-hop and liquor? A Cheetos art show. And this cocktail book by T-Pain. One of those things makes a great gift. The other isn’t covered in orange dust.
Available at Amazon.
13. VIRTUE Best Seller Blockbuster Set, $122
Shampoo and conditioner might feel like something your mom used to get you that you would roll your eyes at, but VIRTUE products really are luxury hair care. She’ll be too busy running her fingers through her hair to notice that you forgot to refill the Brita. Again.
Available at DermStore.
14. Andy Warhol Campbell’s Soup Can Red Skateboard Deck, $220
This unique skateboard deck features an Andy Warhol pop art print. And a portion of the proceeds go to NGO Skateistan, an organization that empowers kids with skateboarding education, which is not just a vocabulary lesson on what ‘skateboarding’ means.
Available at The LACMA Store.
15. The Coffee Book by Anette Moldvaer (Hardcover), $20.49
It’s a coffee table book and a coffee book. And it’s the perfect gift if your wife is one of those coffee lovers who asks the barista about the origins of her morning brew. You might also want to get her a coffee bean subscription while you’re at it.
Available at Target.
16. Forever in Debt to Tom Nook Animal Crossing Candle, $18
17. Alo Yoga Airlift Intrigue Bra & Leggings Set, $176
18. Picnic Time Essential Garden Tote Bag and Tools, $42.95
For ladies with a budding green thumb, get her a garden tote bag that comes with the essential gardening tools. Start calling her Leslie, because the city’s parks and rec employees will love her.
Available at Food52.
19. Crypto Rock Glasses, $30
20. Banana Republic Cashmere Sweater Hoodie, $169
21. Darth Vader Pen Holder, $18.50
22. Transatlantica Cup & Saucers, Set of 4, $252
23. Express Rhinestone Embellished Pom Beanie, $34
24. James Bond 007 Engraved Lighter, $58.95
We’re all counting down the days for our first female James Bond. Keep the anticipation burning with a sleek engraved lighter that’s refillable for a lifetime. Best to have the ingredients for a martini on hand, just in case.
Available at Zippo.
25. Bamboo Bathtub Tray Caddy
26. J. Crew Cashmere-Lined Leather Touchscreen Gloves, $118
27. LELO Sona Cruise Sonic Massager Cerise Sex Toy
Help her get in touch with her sensual side and gift her a high quality sex toy from Lelo. It comes with eight pleasure settings, and you make it an even nine. That’s how math works.
Available at Amazon.
28. Grandiose Greece Jigsaw Puzzle, $20.99
29. KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus Series 5-Quart Bowl Lift Stand Mixer, $249.99
The holiday season is a great time of year to buy a KitchenAid, because they’re usually on sale for the lowest price of the year. Pairs well with this cupcake recipe. *hint hint*
Available at KitchenAid.
30. Converse Chuck 70 Chuck Taylor Sneakers, $85
31. Jade Yoga Level One Mat, $49
32. Support Your Local Library Shirt, $10.79+
33. BRUMATE 14oz. Uncork’d Stainless Steel Wine Tumbler, $24.99
34. Botanical Blockprinting Kit, $54.90
For the wife who’s always getting into new DIY projects, go for a block printing kit. We’re legally obligated to tell you that we can’t be held responsible if all your t-shirts suddenly have leaves on them.
Available at Etsy.
35. Personalized Wood Cutting Board, $51.25
- Upgrade Your Morning Coffee With These Spooky Halloween Mugs - August 12, 2022
- Lighting These Halloween Candles Might Bring Some Witches Back From the Dead - August 5, 2022
- These Gel Nail Designs Will Last Longer Than The Rest Of Summer - August 1, 2022