While we’re out here waiting for flying cars, three of the world’s billionaires are busy having a dick-measuring contest. One that literally involves flying into space in a rocketship shaped like a phallus.
This morning, Jeff Bezos, accompanied by his brother, Mark Bezos, Oliver Daemon and Wally Funk, rocketed into space on Blue Origin’s New Shepard suborbital launch vehicle. If you think Blue Origin sounds like the name of a fancy dildo company, you’re not alone.
Bezos followed Richard Branson, who last week, boarded Virgin Galactic’s vessel on his first voyage into space. And we can’t forget about Elon Musk, the Dogefather and founder of SpaceX, who has the mission of colonizing Mars.
As usual, Twitter has thoughts on the matter, and a lot of them involve the shape of Blue Organ… ahem, Blue Origin.
20 Funny Tweets About Jeff Bezos’ Space Voyage
1. MacKenzie Scott is the real winner here.
2. A gal can dream.
3. Coming soon: space-grown veggies.
4. We’re all thinking it.
5. And he’s on his way to new heights.
6. Jeff, probably.
7. Blue Orgasm, reporting for duty.
8. It’s called a moonion.
9. Aliens, beware!
10. We’ll take the alien version, please.
11. We’re not mad, just disappointed.
12. Fair warning.
13. And this person just tells it like it is.
14. Phallic space vessel?
15. To the moon!
16. Are you Tony Hawk?
17. Wait a minute…
18. Delivery not included.
19. Just the tip will return.
20. Aaaand that’s a wrap.
- Iced Coffee Is Good, but Reese’s Peanut Butter Iced Coffee Is Probably Better - September 15, 2021
- 21 Hocus Pocus Memes That’ll Make You Cackle Like Winifred - September 10, 2021
- Run Amok With These 17 Hocus Pocus Gift Ideas - August 20, 2021