Nicolas Cage’s exuberant acting has made him not just famous, but a meme. Whether it’s him screaming in The Wicker Man, or grinning a little too much in… well, most movies, he pops up from time to time on the front page of the Internet.
And, now Nic Cage has a brand new show on Netflix: The History of Swear Words. Got a favorite four-letter word? In 20 minutes, Cage will give you the history of it so you can share the details at Thanksgiving this year and horrify your mother.
But it turns out, he’s a man, a legend, a … style icon? Last year, this national treasure’s bubblegum pink jacket made him the star of Twitter for a day. After all who wouldn’t want the leather jacket? You could wear it to a roller derby race, a punk concert, or while supervising a group of Girl Scouts. So we took a trip down memory lane to remember all of his other awesomely eccentric looks.
So, lie back on your Nic Cage pillow and enjoy.
Just Some of Nic Cage’s Best Outfits
1. BRB, buying a whale stuffed animal and a hat to dress up our interview look.
2. So many jackets, so little time.
3. Our man is versatile AF. A suit with pointed shoes and a decanter of dark liquor are always in style.
4. See, we’re not the only ones who have those old Hot Topic sunglasses in the back of our closet!
5. Will we do a double-take for a Lisa Frank pink leather jacket? Yes.
Men, what is stopping you from dressing like this 24/7? https://t.co/p6bk9v3VTI
— Roxi Horror 💀🌸 (@roxiqt) October 9, 2020
6. Can we get a time machine? We just need to go back to 1988 for a night for no particular reason.
7. Why does Cage kinda look like our History 101 TA, though?
8. A chunky ring or five really pull together any outfit.
9. Is Cage slowly turning into Willy Wonka?
10. When Cage attempts to be understated.
Happy birthday to the singular Nicolas Cage, whose chaotic costume of a yellow tropical shirt under a silky slubbed brown suit in Snake Eyes (1998) perfectly suited his brash and bombastic character https://t.co/gZAL3zNDo9
— BAMF Style (@BAMFStyle) January 7, 2021
11. Thanks, Cage, we needed that reminder to wear more florals.
12. Sorry Kesha, but we’re going down with that spiky leather jacket and leopard trim.
13. Leopard print? Check. Coordinating sunglasses? Double check.
Nicolas Cage spotted with young girlfriend Erika Koike in LA (Photos): Nicolas Cage, 54, was spotted with much younger girlfriend Erika Koike on a dinner date in Los Angeles. The Hollywood star rocked a thick beard with a monochrome leopard print blazer,… https://t.co/gCZn8RlJxP pic.twitter.com/xr5rGBfNek
— TMZNaija Media (@TMZNaijaa) May 23, 2018
14. We’re obsessed with this vintage red suitcase. What’s that? The gate is at the very end of the terminal? Cool.
#ETCTIFF – That's quite the luggage as Nic Cage makes his way through Toronto airport. pic.twitter.com/IoDbGPL4mq
— ET Canada (@ETCanada) September 9, 2013
15. Top half: Bob Ross cowboy denim. Bottom half? Leather pants. Together = Prepared for any situation.
I am fully appreciating Nicolas Cage’s latest look. VERY Arthur Morgan… I wish I could pull off a wolf jacket like that with such aplomb.
🐺 #FashionHero pic.twitter.com/IakNbmKVSR
— Grant Gould (@grant_gould_art) September 19, 2019
16. If Nic Cage isn’t afraid of hidden treasure, he isn’t afraid of wearing white after Labor Day.
also props to nicolas cage and this outfit and how thoroughly he is always, always himself. I actually found his introduction of marriage story fairly inspired? #spiritawards pic.twitter.com/HYGh851AIJ
— ✍🏼 roxana | ✊🏼 zivar | ⚒️ hadadi (@roxana_hadadi) February 9, 2020
17. Nic Cage’s surprised face is exactly how we felt when we saw this gold jacket.
18. Cage didn’t have to go this hard. But he did, and we love it.
19. Wearing all leather in New Orleans? To visit your own tomb? Hot. We mean that literally.
Now everyone can see who you worship…
Nicolas Cage is seen visiting his own pyramid-shaped grave in the New Orleans cemetery, holding hands with a mysterious woman in matching leather
The actor Nicolas Cagehttps://t.co/emI89NBRrZ
— Kerstin Kube 🍁 (@Kerstin_Kube) March 20, 2020
20. Reportedly, this is Cage in The Sorcerer’s Apprentice. But you know he’d wear it in real life.
Jay Baruchel y Nicolas Cage en The Sorcerer's Apprentice (Jon Turteltaub, 2010)https://t.co/c0tRdrePHV pic.twitter.com/WR7MTGI7zO
— Cine Por Hora 🍿 (@cineporhora) March 11, 2020
21. Is that snakeskin jacket a mirage? It shines brighter than the desert sun.
fashion goals: nic cage in wild at heart (1990, dir. david lynch) pic.twitter.com/YlZn1cnmpo
— echo (@echocanidae) April 26, 2019
22. Don’t think we need coffee today, actually.
23. We’re starting to run out of coat closets.
Nicolas Cage (global style icon and star of the new film Mandy) was just spotted in the wild wearing a Mazinger Z anime shirt #マジンガーZ pic.twitter.com/O19gIduRnu
— Patrick Macias (@Patrick_Macias) September 21, 2018
- These 13 Pumpkin Beers Are a Fall Festival in a Glass - October 5, 2022
- Car Tips 101: How to Change Your Car’s Oil At Home - February 28, 2022
- Fall in Love With These 15 Black-Owned Lingerie Brands - February 4, 2022
Leave a Comment