In case wearing your emotions on your sleeve isn’t enough, here are a bunch of Pisces tattoo ideas for you to wear! We hear they go together nicely.
Dreamy Neptune rules Pisces, so it’s no surprise this zodiac sign is compassionate, creative, and super emotional. You may also tend to have your head in the clouds a bit. (Just keep it under the FAA guidelines, k?). Not sure if you or someone you know is a Pisces? Ask yourself how much time they spend near water and if their birthday falls between February 22 and March 20.
Fun fact: The modern day Pisces symbol is a fish, but the sign actually represents two rivers. It evolved into the fish because that animal was used on maps to designate rivers in Ancient Babylon. More about that here.
Pisces Tattoo Ideas
1. Spoiler alert: This stranded mermaid saved herself from starvation by eating her own tail. Ink by GUSEUL.
2. Are you a Pisces with a Sagittarius moon or rising sign? And do you understand what we mean when we ask you that? Cool. Here’s a tattoo by Guilherme Skau.
3. Vibrant blues and purples show off Pisces’ dreamy side — assuming they dream in color. Tattoo by Pupe.
4. Can’t decide between a tattoo of a lady and one of fish? Have we got a surprise for you. Tattoo by Jade Baxter.
5. If you’re going for an astrological glyph, make sure it’s the right one. We meant to get Scorpio’s and wound up with the symbol for the local taco joint. But at least we eat free on Tuesdays! Ink by Sahana SV.
6. Matching tats make sense if you’re a twin or definitely don’t want to regret this with that random person you’re dating. Tattoo by Min.
7. Our aquarium is also bust-shaped — and very hard to clean. Pisces tattoo by Marilen Adrover.
8. This one’s got everything Pisces — or four things, at least. Ink by Corina Weikl.
9. This tattoo by Mo Kathi is enough to make anyone emotional. Not just you, Pisces.
10. Are you starting to see a common theme amongst these tattoos? You’re right! Most are on arms. Watercolor tattoo by Sol Tattoo Studio.
11. Good for Pisces and also clothing-optional mermaid parades. Photo via Christina Stephan.
12. This constellation design is the perfect way to pay homage to your zodiac sign without actually enduring the discomfort of a typical tattoo sesh. Tattoo by Siyeon.
13. Pisces’ tarot card is The Moon. It represents intuition, so you should be able to figure out why we included it here. Black and grey tattoo by Uls Metzger.
14. If being meta is your thing, these Pisces fish are tattooed with the constellation. If you look hard enough, you can see the constellations are also tattooed with fish!
15. Replace the fish, flowers, and lily pads with rubber duckies and way too many loofahs and you’ve got our bathtub. Tattoo by Mica Blanco.
16. This one makes us feel like we’re looking in a mirror, which is why we’ve made an eye appointment. Ink by Eddie Ditinsky.
17. Sadly, the fish who modeled for this tattoo lasted only as long as their modeling session. By KlaraTattooArt.
18. Why not dress up that Pisces glyph with some super pretty flowers like this one by Quinn.
- These Ugly Christmas Sweaters Will Make You a Hit At Every Holiday Party - November 29, 2022
- The Best Gifts For Your Friends Who Can’t Live Without Coffee - November 23, 2022
- Every Guillermo del Toro Film Ranked From Worst to Best - November 22, 2022