Back in 1998, The Powerpuff Girls debuted on Cartoon Network and elder Millennials everywhere fell in love with the three siblings as we watched them get into all sorts of adventures and misadventures. Now, Craig McCracken’s cartoon is streaming on Hulu and there’s a live-action show written by Diablo Cody in the works, reportedly coming this fall.
Whether you identify as driven Blossom, feisty Buttercup, or sweet Bubbles (or a combo of the three), here’s some Powerpuff Girls tattoos that will make you feel like sugar and spice and everything nice… with a little Chemical X thrown in for good measure.
15 Awesome Powerpuff Girls Tattoos
1. When you want a Powerpuff Girls tattoo, but not the same one everyone else has… Bubbles’ stuffed Octi is here to help. Unfortunately, he’s all tentacles. Tattoo by JuneLoveInks.
2. Oh no Bubbles! What happened?
3.This Powerpuff Girls tattoo is sssseriously unique. Sssso is our ssspellchecker.
4. Mostly. Tattoo by Ria Kim.
5. The missing sibling. Tattoo by Chanel. No, not that one.
6. Who says Halloween tattoos can’t be cute? Pipe down, Freddy.
7. Back to Latin class, we guess.
8. Choose your fighter with this tattoo by Jessica Rincon.
9. Who ya gonna call? Oh sorry, wrong number.
10. Is Him really all that bad or just drawn that way?
11. Take that, left leg!
12. Buttercup, do you need a snack?
13. If that isn’t next year’s Met look, we don’t know what is.
14. For when you’re really tired of looking up YouTube tutorials.
15. Even the most intense crime fighters need a vacation.
- This Sweet, Salty Hazelnut Espresso From Starbucks’ Secret Menu Is a Must Try - March 28, 2023
- 75 Short Jokes That’ll Make You Literally Laugh Out Loud - March 25, 2023
- Lady Gaga Stuns as the New Harley Quinn on the Set Of Joker 2 - March 25, 2023
Leave a Comment