We all know that there are five love languages, but we propose adding a sixth: memes. What better way is there to profess your love than by sharing a laugh? We’ve got you covered with these hilarious and relatable relationship memes.
Whether you’re in a new relationship or are going to Taco Bell together and still sleeping in the same bed afterwards, these memes will make you smile. And, if you’re single, put down Tinder and give these tips a try instead.
25 Relationship Memes
1. Maybe our Internet isn’t working. :turns phone off and back on again:
2. If our future marriage isn’t like this, we don’t want it.
3. You’re the only fish we see.
4. “Don’t forget the part when you fell in love with me at first sight!”
5. We’re petty and proud of it.
6. Sharing a pillow should be a crime.
7. It’s like he’s emotionally stable or something. Weird.
8. Hot girl summer is approaching. Literally.
9. You know we’ll be stealing yours otherwise.
him: “what size fry you want?”
me: “oh just a small”
him: “she’ll have a large”
— no. (@insuIting) November 25, 2017
10. “She did what now?!”
11. Being right is just a state of mind.
12. We were in the middle of a story! No, it doesn’t matter that it’s 1am.
13. The answer is always yes.
14. Guys like the natural, no makeup look, right?
15. You’ve heard of pillow fights, let us introduce you to blanket fights.
16. Let’s go, girls.
17. Jennifer? Who’s Jennifer?
18. May the Force be with you.
19. If this is wrong, we don’t want to be right.
20. Sometimes, boldness is rewarded.
22. Because that’s all we heard.
23. Be that person.
24. A new chapter has begun.
25. We hear this is a classier version of marking your territory.
- Butter Boards Are The New Charcuterie, And Here’s How to Make One - September 23, 2022
- These Hocus Pocus Charcuterie Boards Are What’s Missing From Your Movie Night - September 23, 2022
- The Most Dramatic Memes Ever, For (Actually) The Most Dramatic Season Finale Of The Bachelorette - September 21, 2022