Fire sign Sagittarius is the last, but definitely not the least, zodiac sign. Also known as the Archer, these individuals born between November 23 and December 21 tend to ooze confidence, wit, optimism, and creativity… in addition to a sense of adventure and an unwillingness to commit to anything. So the fact that you’re even considering a Sagittarius tattoo is a bit of a shock.
These inky inspirations below include everything from bows and arrows and centaurs to constellations and simple representations of the astrological symbol. But you know what they’re missing? Hawkeye. Really guys? We forgot Hawkeye?
19 Sagittarius Tattoos
2. We also skip drawing the faces. Tattoo by Szofi.
3. The wearer of this tattoo describes as a “really cool upside-down umbrella.” This explains why he’s still getting rained on.
the new tat 💉
i’m a sagittarius pic.twitter.com/b4ap6ZCFfR
— Corbyn • WHY DON’T WE (@corbynbesson) June 8, 2019
4. The tattoo is great, but now we’ve got serious eyelash envy. Tattoo by Lilian Raya.
5. Proving archers can be feminine. Tattoo by Daniele Lugli.
6. We don’t remember posing for this. Tattoo by Kyle Plunkett.
7. This one that makes e-girls look glamorous. Tattoo by Krystal.
9. When you want a simple Sagittarius symbol tattoo and a permanent reminder of where to always apply your highlighter. Face tattoo by Kaitlin.
9. This Fantasia-inspired Sagittarius tattoo is by Melissa Stock.
10. Apparently training them with laser pointers is just getting cats ready for this. Tattoo by CHENG.
11. This little centaur is a total heartbreaker. Tattoo by Lilu.
12. We can never unsee this centaur skeleton tattoo by Joshua Perry. And now you can’t either!
13. When you can’t decide between an homage to Diana and a nod to the Archer. Tattoo by Betsy Butler.
15. This purple Sagittarius cutie is speaking to us. Should we be concerned we can hear tattoos? Ink by Lea Ligot.
16. In case half-horse, half-man tattoos aren’t your thing, this simple fiery arrow tattoo by Suman Sharma will have to do. Also please don’t read our diary.
17. We’re just showing off our ink, not giving you the bird. We swear. Tattoo by Willis.
18. Be an overachiever with this Sag tattoo that includes a centaur, bow and arrow, and constellation. Tattoo by Gianluca Altavela.
19. An archer that really wants to be Batman. What is that, a utility belt? Tattoo by Mayara Marques.
- 17 Breakable Chocolate Hearts You’ll Want to Give This Valentine’s Day - January 27, 2021
- These Minimalist Tattoos Prove That Sometimes Less is More - January 25, 2021
- America Got a New President and a New Bernie Sanders Meme - January 21, 2021