Oh, snap! If there was ever wordplay that was meant to tickle the funny bone, it would be these skeleton puns. These in-season jokes are perfect for Halloween, but honestly, they’re relevant all year.
Use these anatomically-correct puns for spooky Instagram captions. Or, break them out at the doctor’s office and finally impress her with your wordplay. (As if shattering your ankle in twelve places wasn’t enough!)
29 Skeleton Puns to Tickle Your Funny Bone
1. The card for when you’ve found your Gomez.
2. We suggest starting at the graveyard.
3. We’re so relaxed we’ll probably sleep like the dead.
4. Skele-puns are the best puns.
5. Who knew skeletons could be so cute?
6. That internal weather radar.
7. Priorities don’t stop just because we’re dead.
8. The morbid version of Hakuna Matata.
9. Uh, yes it does.
10. Don’t have no filter.
11. It’s no surprise the dead are so lonely, but it’s surprisingly very sad.
12. We swear. We just can’t show emotion. Kinda like botox, but we’re dead.
13. At least you don’t need to worry about sunscreen?
14. No bones about it.
15. See ya at the (g)raveyard!
16. It basically feels like this when we do shave. It’s worthy of a card.
17. Simultaneously show off your pansexual and spooky pride .
18. We’re dead, not drunk. Swear.
19. Because they have no skin. Get it?
20. Slightly terrifying, but we’ll roll with it.
21. We’ll take one cremation, please. Also, this tweet is how ‘The Skeleton War’ began.
if your grave doesnt say "rest in peace" on it you are automatically drafted into the skeleton war
— wint (@dril) July 28, 2013
22. Drag makes the world a little bit better.
23. Be sure to check on your pale friends!
25. But, not, literally.
- 25 Leo Tattoo Ideas That Are Fit For a Queen - July 21, 2021
- The 42 Funniest Memes in The History of the Internet - July 16, 2021
- These Are the Best Gel Nail Polishes for Your At-Home Manicure - July 14, 2021