There’s a lot of great things about Spider-Man. Tom Holland, the upside down kiss, the nonstop barrage of corny jokes, us remembering Tom Holland from that time he was on Lip Sync Battle… anyway, so Spider-Man is delightful.
Less delightful is probably how Sony and Marvel President Kevin Feige felt earlier today when the trailer to the upcoming film Spider-Man: No Way Home allegedly found its way onto the Internet. Minus the visual effects. Whoops.
Fans have been wondering if the film will star you know who (Holland) as well as Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire or just one of the two webslingers. (How does this happen? One word: multiverse. Three words: Lots of money.) Some say they were all spotted in the blurry video, but it’s impossible to confirm.
UPDATE: Marvel decided to release the trailer tonight. No confirmed additional Spider-Men, but there is a Doc Ock, Sandman, Electro, Green Goblin, and probably about 12 other villains at this rate. Or just a sinister six.
Spider-Man No Way Home Stars:
- Zendaya (MJ)
- Marisa Tomei (May Parker)
- Benedict Cumberbatch (Dr. Strange)
- J. B. Smoove (Mr. Dell)
- Jacob Batalon (Ned Leeds)
- Alfred Molina (Doctor Octopus)
- Jamie Foxx (Max Dillon)
1. What trailer?
kevin feige pulling up the kid’s house who leaked the Spider Man trailer: #SpiderManNoWayHome
— 𝒜.𝒲 (@AWV23) August 22, 2021
2. Sony, whatever you do, don’t blame the intern.
3. At least Miss Minutes didn’t show up?
4. No blinky thing for us, thanks.
— champagne mami (@emmakincaid0) August 23, 2021
5. In other news, the Hulk will be participating in the next Summer Olympics.
— Jøsh (@_undeadboi_) August 22, 2021
6. Technically, we don’t know that.
7. So, about that dual release…
8. And you said there weren’t special effects.
9. Gotta go, mom, our ride is here!
10. But was it Evil Tom?
12. Glad we’re not the only ones.
13. Keep doing that. It looks like it’s working.
marvel team trying to fix the spiderman no way home trailer leak
— andre (@beIovafilm) August 22, 2021
14. If we squint really really hard…. we’re gonna end up back at the eye doctor’s.
15. Hold on, what now?
Spider-Man No Way Home Trailer Memes
16. Did we forget anyone? Kevin? KEVIN?!
Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Sandman, and Electro!! pic.twitter.com/ovXpIZHtaN
— Alex Gam (@AlexGam2013) August 24, 2021
17. :audible gasp:
— JEEK (@Jeekofficial) August 24, 2021
18. It always was.
— Nerdist (@nerdist) August 24, 2021
19. Dr. Strange this recluse look… looks good on you?
— уele ⧗ (@natashasmygem) August 24, 2021
20. But mostly Dr. Strange.
We were wrong about how Loki and Wanda were going to wreck the Multiverse after all. It was Peter Parker and Doctor Strange all along.#SpiderManNoWayHomeTrailer #SpiderManNoWayHome pic.twitter.com/h8yRPu6Qzp
— Ashray Shrivastava (@Ashray700) August 24, 2021
21. It’ll be fun.
wanda, loki, and sylvie to dr strange pic.twitter.com/Aq13L1DRhm
— scarlett 🪐 (@kurtmaximoff) August 24, 2021
22. Fire and ice? Well, then.
— sincerely, ivy marie. (@sincerelyivy) August 24, 2021
23. He’s saying it to Maguire, right?
— Tony Maximoff (@mr_estark) August 23, 2021
24. Good, so we’re in agreement then.
Wong: Don't cast the spell.
— BD (@BrandonDavisBD) August 24, 2021
25. So, um… about that.
— SuperheroesInColor (@HeroesInColor00) August 24, 2021
- We’re Stuffing Our Stocking With Gingerbread Kit Kats This Year - September 16, 2021
- Here’s All the Starbucks Halloween Cups Coming This Season - September 14, 2021
- The 25 Best Met Gala 2021 Memes (So Far) - September 13, 2021