Spider-Man: No Way Home has hit theaters, or there’s some other webslinger out there that’s hogging the arachnid spotlight this week. Webcrawler, is that you? It’s been ages!
After some minor hullabaloo over the leaked trailer, the Marvel feature film featuring Peter Parker, Dr. Strange, Green Goblin, and about two thousand other villains came out Friday. Twitter’s emotional reaction to the latest movie has resulted in a collection of these Spider-Man memes, but we’ve got to warn you, there is one spoiler at the end.
1. Do what Jim from The Office says.
2. Anyone else think Shia’s hoodie looks super cozy?
3. Honestly, this just looks like a normal day in New York.
4. This isn’t what happens when you arrive at work, too?
— Yak ⅙ (@Yaksunn) December 15, 2021
5. It’s called resilience. Look it up. Also, the number for our therapist.
6. There’s Bitcoin in the new Spider-Man movie? Well, now we’re definitely going to go watch it.
7. It’s the little things.
8. Please tell us you’re not going to hang fake spiderwebs there.
9. We’re gonna need a minute. Ok, maybe many minutes.
10. Will Ferrell is in the new movie?!
Out of Context No Way Home spoilers:
— peep (@TheGeekyPeep) December 17, 2021
11. On second thought, we might need that broom.
12. We don’t know.
13. Can we skip the stage where we turn into Chris Pratt? Seems like a bad life choice.
14. And now we can’t unsee this.
15. When the Spider-Man meme becomes real.
— jay (@0neurons) December 16, 2021
- 15 Memes About McDonald’s Sprite Because It Just Hits Different - January 8, 2022
- Here Are the Starbucks Valentine’s Cups For 2022 - January 3, 2022
- 21 Funny Memes That Perfectly Describe the Week Between Christmas and New Years - December 28, 2021