The biggest event at the end of any year is, without a doubt, Spotify Wrapped. And these are, no doubt, the best Spotify Wrapped memes and tweets for 2022.
After all, this is the time of year when you get a peek into the listening habits of your friends, enemies, and mild acquaintances, assuming they’re not too embarrassed to share the fact that their most listened to artist is Bon Iver.
In 2022, we’re seeing a whole lot of Taylor Swift, BTS, Bad Bunny, and BLACKPINK. And, plenty of tweets about being obsessed with said artists. Okay maybe that’s most years. But in our current world of chaos there is something nice about consistency!
Whether you share this bit of your soul with the world or keep it to yourself, we can all enjoy these funny memes about Spotify Wrapped 2022. Even if the graphics are horrible.
The 20 Funniest Spotify Wrapped Memes and Tweets
1. Let Chad from accounting tackle it.
2. Ticketmaster: Toppled by Taylor Swift
3. Ah, we were looking for something to give us a headache today!
4. It’s either rain sounds or screamo, no in between.
streaming all my normal playlists so "rain sounds" doesn't come up on my top 5 for #SpotifyWrapped pic.twitter.com/5JwD3822g5
— nijork (@nicksommarr) November 24, 2022
5. Spotify cleans up nice…
6. Yes and?
7. What can we say? We can predict the future!
8. It helps us navigate the holidays so much better.
9. Phoebe Bridgers on repeat is fiiiiine!
me defending my spotify wrapped pic.twitter.com/hjHMYPRkBo
— lauren (@rorygilmorelvr) November 22, 2022
10. We’d be annoyed but this is pretty clever.
11. “Don’t Stop Believin’.” That’s the Glee cover.
12. Once again…we have no regrets.
my #SpotifyWrapped over the years pic.twitter.com/2wLAZ4zLXV
— 🌷 (@AMENARTPOP) November 30, 2022
13. It makes a convincing argument.
14. This is why Spotify Wrapped is so important.
15. We can make this thing ourselves.
I already know what my Spotify Wrapped is going to look like pic.twitter.com/KK0AGy4I8S
— horace (@trashygaytweets) November 29, 2022
16. And the problem is?
some of y’all #SpotifyWrapped be looking like this pic.twitter.com/HOLCVTOJ8a
— Dylan (@dylbehavior) November 30, 2022
17. But also, great work on having a long attention span!
anyone else get these extremely personal messages from spotify?? weird pic.twitter.com/tUSd0cXNGZ
— jessica (@enchantedjess13) November 30, 2022
18. There was one week in March that really hit hard. We think?
I think spotify wrapped this year should have a category for 'songs you obsessively looped for a week and then never touched again'
— Liesl ♪ (@LostLavenderer) October 30, 2022
19. No…it couldn’t be us…
Me when my Spotify Wrapped comes out and it’s all the same artists and genres as last year pic.twitter.com/FVpEqNeHS0
— Gail Platt’s Stinkhole (@katecrimed) November 27, 2022
20. And for that reason, we will be keeping our top artists a secret. (Glee. It’s just a lot of Glee.)
Me when Spotify Wrapped comes out and my top artists and songs don’t pass the aesthetic check pic.twitter.com/wghhFoGpOL
— fran (@galacticidiots) November 23, 2022
21. Seems overrated, no?
100k+ minutes of music? 😭 do you guys ever like… just sit with your thoughts?
— Paul McCallion (@OrangePaulp) November 30, 2022
- These Dutch Bros Rebel Secret Menu Drinks Are Absolute Works of Art (And Caffeine) - June 2, 2023
- These Stunning Starbucks Aesthetic Drinks Might Look Even Better Than They Taste (And They Taste Great) - June 1, 2023
- Even Without Coffee, These Starbucks Secret Menu Tea Drinks Are What Dreams Are Made Of - May 31, 2023
Leave a Comment