If figuring out what to get the Star Wars fan on your Christmas list feels like trying to lift an X-Wing out of a swamp with your brain, you’re in luck. You don’t have to resort to yet another oven mitt or remote controlled BB-8. The Force — or at least some serious nerd appeal — is strong with these Star Wars gifts.
And, if you’re looking for an easy stocking stuffer, this Baby Yoda Hot Cocoa ball should do the trick.
25 Star Wars Gifts
1. Star Wars R2-D2 Instant Pot, $99.95
You might be working from home, but if you — or the special someone you’re shopping for — still doesn’t have time to cook, this R2-D2 Instant Pot from Williams-Sonoma will make cooking a breeze. Well, more of an oven, but you get our drift.
2. The Original Stormtrooper Decanter, $34
Stormtroopers might not be able to hit the side of a Bantha with their blasters, but this decanter definitely hits the mark when it comes to serving drinks.
3. Baby Yoda Coffee Spoon, $11.80
For that someone who needs coffee to function (i.e., normal people), this illustrated teaspoon is cuter than any of us before coffee.
4. Ewok Air Plant Holder, $23
Everyone’s favorite little forest dwellers make a good home for air plants. Hate Ewoks? Imagine this one was decapitated by a Stormtrooper.
6. Retro Movie Poster Series, $75
If an adult Star Wars fan wants to show off their fandom without looking like their apartment has morphed into a college dorm room, this set of three minimalist movie posters for the three best films will do the trick.
7. Williams-Sonoma Star Wars 8-Piece Cookie Cutter Set, $29.95
This set can help get you back on schedule for your imminent cookie exchange! Still procrastinating? Hm… Perhaps we can find new ways to motivate you. Like more cookies!
8. Star Wars Cakelet Pan, $39.95
Turn your favorite characters into single-serving cakes or, as we like to think of them, edible carbonite freezies.
9. Star Wars Igloo Cooler, $49.99
This portable Igloo X Star Wars cooler features iconic images and original artwork that will keep the Force strong at work or school.
10. 3D Star Wars Night Light
Even the toughest of bounty hunters need a little help finding The Way in the dark.
11. Chewbacca Talking Mask
We’re not sure this mask will take you viral heights, but we are sure it will make you happy.
12. Millennium Falcon Waffle Maker
The giftee will go from batter to waffles at lightspeed with this waffle maker.
13. Not The Bag You Are Looking For Luggage Tag
Move along, weird person at baggage claim ogling our Minion suitcase.
14. Protect Our Forests Tee, $31.99
Ewoks are pretty much woke Care Bears that moved into the forest. Show Mother Earth and the Forest of Endor some love with this long-sleeved tee.
15. R2-D2 Popcorn Maker
There’s pretty much nothing that R2-D2 can’t do — including making air-popped popcorn and then turning into a bowl. Now we only have to fill it up 20 more times for a full movie marathon.
16. Jabba the Hutt Lawn Inflatable
If one is going to have lawn inflatables, this is the one to have. As Jabba would say, “Ah ab godda ta neecho boke ooh neetah.”
17. Lightsaber Chopsticks
These LED lightsaber chopsticks make eating sushi even more exciting. And, for extra points, you can duel your partner for the last piece.
18. R2-D2 Coffee Press, $15.97
As we were saying, there’s nothing this little droid can’t do. Let R2-D2 navigate your morning with this coffee press. Before you know it, you’ll be beeping and booping all over the place.
19. C-3PO Clapper
C-3PO puts Alexa and Siri to shame, though we do wish he’d tell us what the weather’s supposed to be tomorrow.
20. Star Wars Retro Travel Posters, $50
If Tatooine, Hoth, and Endor were real destinations, this is what their tourism ads would look like. Also, we would’ve moved out of our parents’ house when we were 10!
21. Star Wars: Women of the Galaxy by Amy Ratcliffe
This Star Wars franchise is full of strong females and this book pays homage to many of them with profiles and illustrations by women or non-binary artists.
22. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook
For the chef in your life that wants more than blue milk and frog-people eggs, this Star Wars cookbook is inspired by Galaxy’s Edge and is the ultimate source for creating meals and treats from a place far, far away.
23. Darth Vader Corkcicle Water Bottle, $37.95
Corkcicle released a Star Wars line featuring this sleek Darth Vader design. It’s also available in designs inspired by Boba Fett, Stormtrooper, C-3PO, R2-D2, or rebel pilot. Using the Force, your drinks will be kept cool for 25 hours or hot for 12 hours. Or science. Same thing.
24. ‘I Love You, I Know’ Lightsaber Keychain, $20
Give the real-life Han and Leia in your life a couples’ gift that they can carry with them everywhere — until they split and irreversibly mess up their kid.
25. CoverGirl Star Wars Limited-Edition Colorlicious Lipstick
If the Naboo Queen Padmé Amidala proved anything, it’s that you can never look too fabulous while fighting the Empire.
- We’re Falling In Love With These Creative Heart Nail Designs - February 1, 2023
- 101 Funny Jokes That’ll Even Make Your Most Serious Friend Crack A Smile - January 24, 2023
- Leap Into The Year Of The Rabbit With These Chinese New Year Nails - January 16, 2023