Stranger Things Season 4 dropped on Netflix on Friday, May 27 after a grueling three-year wait since the last season came out in July 2019. And, people on Twitter are losing their collective minds already as they furiously binge-watch the new season and catching up on what’s happened to Steve, Eleven, and the demogorgons.
We rounded up the best memes and tweets for Stranger Things 4 that we’ve seen so far.
There are some spoilers ahead. You’ve been warned. Into the Upside Down we go! Anyone got any Vegemite?
The Best Stranger Things 4 Memes and Tweets So Far
1. And we thought the Stranger Things soundtrack couldn’t get any better.
2. The wait was worth it. We hope.
3. We’re older, we’re wiser, and we’re still superfans.
5. Every day we stray further from God’s light.
6. We’re in love and we don’t care who knows it.
7. Also us every Monday morning.
8. Neglecting all other earthly duties like…
9. Apology not accepted.
10. What’s happening?
11. The theme song will be on repeat all weekend. Surely you understand.
12. In that case, better keep watching!
13. Looks like someone inhaled too much helium.
14. Protect Eddie at all costs.
15. Please respect our space and privacy at this time.
16. Should we make up the guest bedroom? Just in case?
— vik ST4 SPOILERS (@ticklshdckrstar) May 27, 2022
17. This is a Steve stan site now.
— red 🥩 (@thorns__crown) May 27, 2022
18. Miss Minutes, we didn’t like you the first time and we don’t like you now.
— Milouse (@Portgas_D_MLS) May 27, 2022
19. Honestly, this one was on our 2022 bingo card.
— Park (@Park10678998) May 27, 2022
20. What’s uh, going on with Steve’s neck?
— Stranger Things 4 (@StrangerNews11) May 27, 2022
21. Seems suspect.
— Black Lives Still Matter (@m1ch4311) May 27, 2022
Here’s the runtimes for Stranger Things season 4. Plan accordingly.
— Culture Crave 🍿 (@CultureCrave) May 25, 2022
- Become The Scream Queen With These Funny Halloween Memes - September 30, 2022
- The Best National Coffee Day Deals, From Dunkin’, Dutch Bros, and More - September 29, 2022
- Butter Boards Are The New Charcuterie, And Here’s How to Make One - September 23, 2022