Target’s Christmas decorations for 2021 are here. The collection includes a wide array of items from partnerships with designer brands such as Studio McGee and Jungalow as well as Target’s brand, Hearth & Hand With Magnolia, created by Joanna Gaines.
Whether your style is rustic, traditional, or eclectic, there is amazing decor for every vibe from embroidered throw pillows to light-up sculptures for your yard. We’ve sorted through the Christmas lights (those tangles are the worst) to find you the best items at Target to decorate your home this holiday season.
Target Christmas Decorations
1. Beaded and Embroidered Christmas Tree Shaped Throw Pillow, $20
We can’t promise this pillow is comfortable to lay on, but it is pretty to look at. We also can’t promise you won’t, at some point, be cleaning up tiny beads off the floor.
2. Metal Houses Village Kit, $50
Not all of us are the type of holiday enthusiasts that bleed red and green. Some of us are the watching Nightmare Before Christmas in our black house type. We also bleed green, but that’s beside the point.
3. Christmas Birds, $5 each
There’s something about these little Target birds that really entices our collecting tendencies.
4. Puffer Christmas Stocking with Sherpa Lining, $15
The 90s called and asked “Hey, why’d you turn our puffer coat into a stocking?” And we said, “Hey, why couldn’t you just text that?”
5. Holiday Truck Place Holder Door Mat, $13
This reminds us – do you have a truck we can borrow to get our Christmas tree? And then move our entire apartment? Great.
6. Small Tassel Tree, $10
We’ve used all of our bottlebrush trees to brush our 50 reusable water bottles so these tassel trees are perfect replacements. We’re not certain they’re going to do as good of a cleaning job though.
7. Embroidered Velvet Menorah Square Throw Pillow with Tassels, $20
We hate that this needs to be said but this is not the menorah that you light.
8. Incandescent Sisal Squirrel Christmas Novelty Sculpture, $50
This life-size light-up squirrel sculpture makes the perfect night light for our bathroom and definitely does not coincide with our increasing insomnia problem.
9. Large Set of Gold Star Ornaments, $25
Add a touch of gold to your tree and also built-in security underneath your window if you’re ever left home alone on Christmas and two burglars try to break into your home. It’s pretty specific but it does happen.
10. Tree Bells Advent Calendar, $37
These very cute tree bells definitely looked like darts at first glance. Now, if you could just hold still.
11. Embroidered Winter Scene Square Throw Pillow, $20
Minimalism may be popular, but we really prefer maximalism. Cover every square inch of the pillow and then cover every square inch of the bed in throw pillows. Then every square inch of the room in mattresses. We can’t stop.
12. Cactus Flower in Pot Christmas Tree Ornament, $3
There’s nothing more frustrating than when you’re constantly killing your ornaments because you forgot to water them. So this fabric cactus ornament is perfect. Also don’t forget to give your tree water.
13. Woven Tree Topper, $20
If you’re thinking $20 seems a little steep, just remember that Target stayed up all night weaving this for you.
14. Stoneware Milk & Cookies Plate Set, $20
With a simple post-it note, this tray can also be used for whisky and whatever you eat with whisky. Cookies still work probably.
15. Hot Cocoa Tabletop Sign, $15
We’ve turned our bar cart into a hot cocoa bar for the season and we have zero regrets.
16. Printed and Embroidered Christmas Tree Square Throw Pillow with Pom Poms, $10
Our SO told us all the plants were starting to make it look like a jungle in here, so we started adding trees to get more of a forest vibe. We think they’ll really appreciate our willingness to change.
17. Sunnydaze Indoor/Outdoor PVC and Coir Decorative Holiday Entrance Doormat Rug, $32
To be both politically correct and annoy certain family members, get this doormat. They really hate trees, huh?
18. Twinkling Starburst Spikes Tree Topper, $35
It may not be an angel on the top of the tree, but there’s only room for one of those in this house. And that title already goes to the coffee maker.
19. Countdown Calendar, $20
We can’t be trusted to utilize an actual advent calendar so we like this no hands-on approach to a countdown calendar. We didn’t even use our hands to hang it – just some good ole telekinesis.
- 24 Winter Nail Designs to Rock In Your Fingerless Gloves - December 1, 2021
- Deck Your Halls With These Target Christmas Decorations - November 24, 2021
- 16 Sagittarius Gifts for the Most Adventurous Zodiac Sign - November 22, 2021