It’s Taurus season, so we thought it would be a good time to give you some inspiration in case you wanted to get a Taurus tattoo. If you were born under the Taurus sign, your birthday is between April 20 and May 20. You’re also well aware of how stubborn you can be and how much you really love charcuterie.
After all, Taurus is a fixed earth sign. Like, all earth signs, you tend to be pretty grounded, opinionated, and not so great at actually leaving the house.
If you’re wanting to get some ink, you’ll possibly want something that symbolizes your “I’m the salt of the earth, but stubborn” vibe. And, don’t be afraid to go all out – you work hard for the money. We know how selective you are of your time and energy, so we gathered some of our favorite Taurus tattoo ideas for you, including everything from constellations to the Taurus glyph to a wide variety of bulls.
18 Taurus Tattoos
1. When a tarot card, a bull, and a traditional-style tattoo come together, you get a pretty dope tattoo. By LM Tattoos.
3. This geometric tattoo shows off all the elements of Taurus. An over-the-top-tattoo for an over-the-top-Taurus. By Kwarog Tattoos.
4. This flowery Taurus glyph is perfect for the bull who enjoys grazing in the field. Mmmm. Grass. By Kylie Sandoval.
5. “Give me a tattoo, but make it shiny.” – a Taurean somewhere. By Dione Pogji.
6. This Taurus Earth fairy is exactly the kind of tattoo that would make a Taurus give up a Netflix sesh for at least one night. By Bridget.
7. This woman looks just like you’d think a Taurus would – calm but ready to rage if provoked. By Marilen Adrover.
8. This dainty tattoo is more than meets the eye. Transformers! By @nino_theunicorn.
9. This Picasso-inspired Taurus tattoo is a work of art, much like riding a bull in the nude. By Sylwira Wilk.
10. Does your Taurus personality lean more towards the calm and peaceful side? Then this sleeping bull tattoo is for you. By Bianca Acosta.
11. This Taurus glyph tattoo is just small enough that you won’t miss out on any naps while getting it. By Lena Snow.
12. Lilian Raya knows how to make any tattoo amazing. Thank goodness she put those skills to use again here.
13. If skeletons are more your style, consider getting a tattoo of a bull skull. By Cassandra Sanik.
14. All we need is the blue hair dye and this is basically a portrait of us. Wearing hats is really hard. By Aura Dalian.
15. This spring-inspired Taurus tattoo is ready to frolic. Like By Ipe Ink.
16. This gives us all the thestral vibes and we didn’t even have to see the grim reaper! Ink by Zhenya.
17. All that detailed dot work takes a lot of patience and focus. Oh look a squirrel! By Mario Ayala.
18. Just a photo of us when we’re hangry. Tattoo by Livlos.
- 29 Easy Halloween Costumes You Can Put Together At the Last Minute - October 7, 2021
- Treat Yourself to One of These 19 Spooky Halloween Starbucks Drinks - September 22, 2021
- 178 Halloween Instagram Captions so You Can Creep It Real - September 22, 2021