Forget about West Elm Caleb. The Internet’s most hated dater is now the Tinder Swindler. Netflix released a documentary about this deceptive dude in early February, and the Tinder Swindler tweets, reactions, and memes came quickly. Which is probably something the ladies he was with can’t say.
The docu-movie tells the story of scam man Simon Leviev, his rampage through online dating, and the women he hurt along the way. Many of the victims lost tons of money, which is definitely nothing to make light of. And everyone can agree that his manipulation was dastardly and devious.
But the slight silver lining is that the women are getting some form of revenge, and this movie exposes how insane Leviev is. And then we have Twitter to take it to the next level with jokes, memes, and mockery about this man who’s way too attached to his voice notes.
So after you watch your way through the movie on Netflix, enjoy these Tinder Swindler tweets and memes. or enjoy them before. We’re pretty sure there aren’t many rules left in this world.
The Best Tinder Swindler Tweets and Memes
1. I mean obviously, just look at her hair!
2. How dare he steal the tagline of America’s grandpa.
3. We too, lose our glasses shortly after pay day.
4. Love her work.
5. Astrology women everywhere are saying “I told you so.”
6. She put her thang down, flipped it, and reversed it.
7. At least he didn’t try to tell them about his skincare routine.
8. What is this, Taboo?
9. He probably has his ringer on loud, too.
10. Wait…wait a second…oop! There they go. Off into the distance.
11. Someone get this non-swindling man a date.
12. My, how the tables turn.
13. Why do we still live in America? Oh, right. The healthcare.
14. Hate that journey for you. Bye!
15. Ok this one hurts. Too soon.
16. It might be more convincing than a dog eating your homework?
17. In summary:
Leave a Comment