When it comes to Starbucks Valentine’s Day drinks, you need to know what's on the secret menu. Luckily, we have the inside scoop. Or, at least, some sleuthing skills. Each of these pink or red Valentine's frappuccinos and other concoctions can be ordered any time of year, but you know you're ordering them around February 14th.
– Order a grande White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino with one pump of toffee nut syrup – Ask for strawberry puree in the bottom of the cup. – Top with whipped cream and caramel crunch topping.
– Order a grande cream based White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino. – Ask for strawberry açaí juice and strawberry puree. – Top with whipped cream and dragon fruit pieces.
– Order a grande Strawberry Crème Frappuccino. – Ask for one pump of raspberry syrup and a scoop of java chips. – Top with whipped cream, mocha drizzle, and cookie crumbles.
– Order a venti Strawberry Açaí Refresher. – Ask for two pumps of raspberry syrup. – Ask for cold foam with strawberry puree blended in.
– Order any grande creme-based white frappuccino. – Ask for two pumps of raspberry syrup. – Ask for two scoops of blackberry inclusions. – Top with whipped cream and dragon fruit inclusions on top.