If you’re working at home right now, no doubt you have a lot of feelings. Including, how are you going to improve the lighting for those Zoom calls? And, what should your background be? If you’re in need of a laugh, we pretty sure you’ll appreciate these working from home memes.
21 Working From Home Memes
1. Those pigeons are your new coworkers.
2. Try this fun activity when you’re stuck on yet another conference call. Bonus points if you actually yell “BINGO” out loud!
To everyone now working from home, let me introduce you to conference call bingo. pic.twitter.com/tBTsxKeYv8
— Runa Sandvik (@runasand) March 11, 2020
3. Another thing we have in common: We’re totally lying when we say we took a shower.
4. It’s one way to bright side it.
The number one benefit of working from home is not wearing a bra.
— Shakira Sison (@shakirasison) March 13, 2020
5. Everybody needs a fluffy or feathered friend.
Roughly 5 hours into indefinitely working from home and I am already seriously considering getting a dog
— Kate Aronoff (@KateAronoff) March 13, 2020
6. Oops. Well, at least most of our favorite restaurants offer delivery and takeout so we can get lunch.
7. If you’ve ever wanted to hook up in the middle of the workday, now’s your chance.
— Little Mighty (@ALittleMighty) July 13, 2016
8. But…but…work was my sanctuary.
BOSS: due to the virus we need everybody to work from home
ME: please, i have a family
— mark (@TheCatWhisprer) March 11, 2020
9. Your dog gets to be Employee of the Month forever.
10. Those Zoom calls. Always such a flattering angle.
11. And you thought your boss had no chill.
Just to recap the first 90 minutes of working from home…
– 8 am: 7 year old asks me if I got fired.
– 9:30 am: Every time I'm not at my computer or on my phone, my 4 year old tells me "Dada, you're not working enough"
— Scott Day (@SDDay35) March 13, 2020
12. Absolutely all of those meetings.
I guess we’re about to find out which meetings could’ve been emails after all…
— Sara Wallace Goodman (@ThatSaraGoodman) March 8, 2020
13. Why are video calls even a thing? If I wanted to brush my hair, I’d just go into the office.
14. It’s a slow descent.
15. Reason 452 to adopt or foster a cat.
Video call tips and tricks for WFH:
-everyone wants to see your cat
-no, seriously, why are you pushing your cat away
-what if we just did a call with your cat
— John Epler (@eplerjc) March 16, 2020
16. It’s the working from home trifecta.
As someone who’s worked from home for the past 8 years I recommend:
1) wearing a robe with pockets for your pencil and notebook
2) a long walk in the middle of the day to contemplate how beautiful life is and how much working in an office sucks ass
3) buying good coffee beans
— Austin Kleon (@austinkleon) March 9, 2020
17. This is almost enough to send anyone back to the office.
18. Productivity expectations for the next 8 weeks.
19. Cat videos are the fifth horseman.
20. When your work/life Venn diagram is just one big circle…
21. Doggos. The only thing holding us all together, tbh.
the human has been working from home the last couple days. and every so often. they let me participate in the video calls. all the other humans cheer when they see me. i am the only thing holding their company together
— Thoughts of Dog® (@dog_feelings) March 10, 2020
For more great memes, check out these from our friends at Ruin My Week!
- 29 Easy Halloween Costumes You Can Put Together At the Last Minute - October 7, 2021
- Treat Yourself to One of These 19 Spooky Halloween Starbucks Drinks - September 22, 2021
- 178 Halloween Instagram Captions so You Can Creep It Real - September 22, 2021