These Strawberry Cupcakes are made with fresh, juicy strawberries and topped with a delicious vanilla buttercream frosting. They’re great during summer when strawberries are at their peak, for Valentine’s Day, or add a few blueberries on top and enjoy them for July 4th!
- Strawberries - Flour - Mashed banana - Vegetable oil - Egg - Brown sugar - Sugar
- Sour Cream - Vanilla extract - Baking powder - Baking soda - Kosher salt - Red food dye
– Powdered sugar - Butter (room temperature) - Vanilla extract - Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. 2. Toss chopped strawberries with flour in small bowl. 3. Mash banana in small bowl. 4. Whisk oil, egg, brown sugar, sugar, sour cream, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl.
5. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. 6. Combine mixtures, add banana, strawberries, and food coloring. 7. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Let cool before frosting.