When we were kids, the pinnacle of Easter was diving into the basket full of chocolate, jelly beans, and those Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. If you're feeling nostalgic, these Starbucks secret menu Easter drinks are a fun way to quench that thirst.
– Order a Java Chip Frappuccino – Add vanilla syrup, Frappuccino Roast, and caramel syrup – Add vanilla bean powder – Top with whipped cream and extra caramel drizzle
- Order a Strawberry Creme Frappuccino - Add raspberry syrup
– Order a venti Pink Drink – Add 2 pumps of vanilla syrup – Ask for sweet cream cold foam with one scoop of matcha and one pump of raspberry syrup blended in
– Order an Iced White Chocolate Mocha – Ask for raspberry syrup – Top with vanilla sweet cream cold foam – Ask for strawberry puree and 2 scoops of vanilla bean powder to be mixed into the foam
– Order a Pink Drink with ½ pumps of white mocha and raspberry syrup – Replace strawberry inclusions with dragonfruit inclusions