Baby Yoda: tiny, adorable, and now… a Christmas cookie. If you’ve been wondering: how do I make a Baby Yoda cookie? The Internet provides.
And not just with Baby Yoda memes and Hot Chocolate Bombs featuring everyone’s favorite character from The Mandalorian. But also with this ingenious baking hack brought to you by geogal42 aka Kate Atakturk. As she discovered, all you have to do is cut the head off an angel.
It’s like the old saying goes: Every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings. And every time you bake Baby Yoda, one loses its head.
How to Make Baby Yoda Cookies
1. Follow your favorite sugar cookie recipe and roll out the dough.
2. Stamp out the shapes with your angel cookie cutter. Carefully cut off the head.
3. Bake the cookies as directed in the recipe.
4. Fill the top portion with green icing and the bottom with brown icing. Let dry.
5. Add black circles for eyes on top of the green icing and let dry. Add white dots on top to represent The Child‘s pupils.
6. Add optional white icing detail on top of the brown icing. Let dry.
If you want to bake more geeky cookies, try these 8-Bit Heart Cookies!
Baby Yoda CookiesPrint Recipe
- 1 sugar cookie recipe
- 1 angel cookie cutter
- 1 tube green icing
- 1 tube brown icing
- 1 tube black icing
- 1 tube white icing
- Make your favorite sugar cookie dough.
- Roll out the dough and stamp out shapes with an angel cookie cutter. Carefully cut off the head.
- Bake the cookies as the recipe directs.
- Fill the top portion with green icing and the bottom with brown icing. Let dry.
- Add black circles for eyes on top of the green icing and let dry. Add white dots on top.
- Add white icing detail on top of the brown icing. Let dry. (Optional)
Proof the Baby Yoda Cookie hack works!
For a less intense method, try this approach to Baby Yoda cookies instead:
Leave a Comment