We know what you’ve been thinking: caramel iced coffee is so overdone. Hazelnut is just plain boring.
Why hasn’t anyone invented peanut butter iced coffee yet? Well, now they have, because Reese’s and International Delight just came out with Reese’s Iced Coffee. And, while you could make your own peanut butter cups and infuse them into milk, buying a 2-quart carton of this is much easier.
If this all sounds like deja vu, that’s probably because International Delight released a Reese’s-flavored creamer a few years ago. Somehow, that didn’t make it into their permanent lineup, but the iced coffee version will. Surprisingly, the Almond Joy creamer is still around, which is a mystery for another day.
When can I get Reese’s Iced Coffee?
While you’re waiting for your local grocery store to stock up, you can try one of International Delight’s other flavors:
- Mocha or Mocha Light
- Caramel Macchiato or Caramel Macchiato Light
- Hershey’s Chocolate Caramel
- Oreo Cookie
- Cozy Up Inside Any One of These Fall Sweaters - October 15, 2021
- The New Season of “You” Is Almost Here – Here’s Everything We Know - October 12, 2021
- Stomp Around the Haunted House With These Cute Fall Boots - October 8, 2021