We love the holidays and we love tattoos, but combining the two doesn’t automatically create an ink-tastic winter wonderland. In fact, doing so doesn’t just result in some really weird dip. It results in some truly terrible Christmas tattoos.
Some of these Christmas tattoos are actually pretty cool (hi Gizmo), but some of them are just downright awful. We think you can probably figure out which is which. Either way, take a break from seeing what all that online online gift shopping did to your wallet to check these out.
18 Christmas Tattoos
1. It’s called The Nightmare Before Christmas, but even the Pumpkin King would disown this one.
2. With this Gremlins tattoo, you now you have a new way to get out of washing the dishes this Christmas.
3. At least they were placed on the only acceptable body part one could place a poop tattoo. Silver lining?
4. Anyone up for some holiday soft serve? Don’t mind the venom.
5. When your love of Christmas zebra cakes goes a little too far.
6. The Elf on a Shelf tattoo came in like a wrecking ball. Probably to join all his friends over here.
7. Do you hate your birthmark or do you just really love Mr. Hanky?
8. This is truly a Christmas nightmare, and we’re not talking about just the bad comma placement.
9. We’re uncertain of everything going on in this holiday tattoo, except the fact that it’s definitely peanut butter jelly time.
10. You know this Santa is going to give you a sassy shimmy down the chimney.
11. If our mom was Moira Rose, we’d get a tattoo of her, too.
12. Watch out for the peppermint shank!
13. Don’t forget to plug in your new tattoo.
14. He has cracked one too many nuts. Somehow, it was three.
15. What’s a pirate’s favorite present? Christmas booty! We’ll see ourselves out…
16. The tattoo is flawless, but Marv is not a face we want to wake up to every morning. (We’re more of a Harry type.)
17. Is someone going to help this T-Rex put the star on, or are we all just gonna watch? Ok, fine, five more minutes.
18. Graphic designers are really going to love this one. Especially the two fonts.
- These Ugly Christmas Sweaters Will Make You a Hit At Every Holiday Party - November 29, 2022
- The Best Gifts For Your Friends Who Can’t Live Without Coffee - November 23, 2022
- Every Guillermo del Toro Film Ranked From Worst to Best - November 22, 2022