For some, Starbucks is a lifestyle. A religion. A personality trait. Move over Myers-Briggs, the new personality categories are Frappuccino, Latte, and Cold Brew. And we can’t think of a better way to show the coffee lover in your life how much you appreciate them than with these Starbucks gifts.
Because we all know there’s no more room in their cabinet for yet another studded metallic tumbler.
We found the best shirts, artwork, earrings, and bags that’ll look great alongside their second Venti Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew of the day. And their third. Let us know if they ever manage to fall asleep tonight.
Starbucks Gifts For the Coffee Mermaid’s Biggest Fan
1. I Hope You Brought Starbucks Doormat, $19.20+
It’s time to pay the troll toll. Really, it’s for your own benefit. We’re scary before our morning cuppa.
2. Starbucks Earrings, $12
That Starbucks addiction adds up, though. It’s totally the only reason we can’t afford a house.
3. Mocha Frappuccino Bath Bomb, $9
4. Starbucks Horror T-Shirt, $13.59+
But they draw the line at cake pops. Even Michael Myers has boundaries.
5. Starbucks Mini Tumbler Keychain, $6
6. Iced Caramel Macchiato Candle, $13.99
Now their home can smell like the sweet, sweet smell of an iced Caramel Macchiato, without having spilled it all over the floor this time. Our pet bat just gets really excited when we come home from Starbies.
7. Outta My Way, I’m Going to Starbucks License Plate Frame
8. Custom Starbucks Receipt Canvas Tote Bag, $17.98+
When you want to let your classic order speak for itself, there’s a custom tote bag for that. Especially if you’re not embarrassed by just how many pumps of caramel drizzle you add to your latte each morning.
9. Starbucks Cat Ear Crop Top Hoodie
Oh look, it’s two of our favorite things: cat ears and Starbucks! And it looks cozy. That makes for three of our favorite things. Slather it in spaghetti and you’ve got all the bases covered.
10. Starbucks Recycled Backpack, $40.53
11. Starbucks Art Print, $24.50+
This print of the original Starbucks store is the perfect gift for a nostalgic throwback to when times were simpler. But there also weren’t Frappuccinos yet, so we’ll just have to embrace the complicated life.
12. If You Can Read This Bring Me Starbucks Socks, $14.67
13. Matching Shirt And Dog Bandana, $37
When the obsession has gone so far that they’ve turned their dog into a monster as well. Turns out you can teach an old dog new tricks. As long as a puppucino is the reward.
- 16 Secret Menu Starbucks Fall Drinks to Try Once You’ve Had The PSL - September 5, 2023
- Starbucks Gifts For Your Friend Who Is Always Late, But With Latte In Hand - July 3, 2023
- 21 Dunkin Secret Menu Drinks That Are Worth Adding To Your Rotation ASAP - April 26, 2023