But, first coffee. Yes, we know. But, before there can be coffee, there’s got to be a cute mug (or at least a cool one) to pour it into. Otherwise, what are you going to do, pour steaming hot coffee into your bare hands? Seems unwise.
Instead, we found a whole array of the best coffee mugs for you to use instead. And, since you know you want to be more environmentally friendly, take these to the coffee shop so you can stop using their paper cups.
1. Aurora Borealis Crystal Coffee Mug, $165
2. Snow Mug, $16.99
3. Starbucks Christmas Tree Mug, $60
4. Starbucks Starry Night Mug, $62
5. ‘Tis the Season Mug, $8.40
6. Evergreen Coffee Mug, $20.95
7. Speckled Stoneware Mug, $19.64
This stoneware coffee mug is the perfect thing to hold while explaining all the benefits of your Chemex to your mom while she argues with your second cousin on Facebook. Also available in blue.
Available on Etsy.
8. Frost Mug, $64
Pick up a wheel-thrown coffee mug from this longstanding Michigan pottery studio and you’ll have an item to continually remind people not to put in the dishwasher. Or microwave. Or, you know what, maybe this isn’t for guests.
Available on Pewabic Pottery.
9. Dazed and Confused Coffee Mug, $9.99
10. Cute Cat Mug, $19.90
11. Mushroom Pour Over Coffee Mug, $32
12. Rock Climbing Mug, $42
13. Stoneware Succulent Garden Mug, $45
14. Rainbow Unicorn Mug, $40
15. Boob Mug, $22.93
16. Hidden Squirrel Coffee Mug, $16.99
17. Glass Bear Cute Coffee Mug, $14.99
18. Butterfly Coffee Mug, $20
19. Tree Ceramic Coffee Mug, $34.50
20. Captain Marvel Goose Mug, $9
21. Motivational Coffee Mug, $15
22. Tea Rex Mug, $16.15
23. Kama Sutra Coffee Mug, $17.75
24. Golden Girls Coffee Mugs, $92.99 for all four
25. Witch Coffee Mug, $19
- Your First Look at Starbucks Winter Menu for 2024 - December 1, 2023
- These Starbucks Christmas Cups Featuring Huskies and Polar Bears Are the Cutest We’ve Seen - November 22, 2023
- There’s a Gold Stanley Starbucks Cup That You Need to See - November 20, 2023