Girl Scout Cookie season is in full swing and you can order your favorites online or find them locally by entering your zip code on their official site. But, eventually, the time will come when you’ve devoured your last sleeve of Thin Mints. Which is where these Starbucks Girl Scout drinks come in handy.
Thanks to Starbucks secret menu inventors like Totally the Bomb and TikTok’s Starbucks is Bae, folks have figured out how to recreate the Girl Scout Cookie flavors in the form of a Starbucks Frappuccino so you can enjoy your favorite cookies all year long. From Samoas to Trefoils to the new Toast-Yay!, they’re all here.
Except for the peanut butter ones, because Starbucks hasn’t released their peanut butter syrup here in the States yet. Not that we’re bitter.(We’re a little bitter.)
Depending on where you are in the country, the cookies might have a different name. We’ve included both, mostly because we didn’t want you to yell at us in the comments.
The Starbucks Girl Scout Drinks You Have to Try
1. Shortbread Frappuccino (Trefoils)
- Order a grande Caffè Vanilla Frappuccino.
- Ask for caramel crunch topping on the bottom of the drink.
- Ask for two pumps of hazelnut syrup.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel crunch topping.
2. Thin Mint Frappuccino
- Order a grande Matcha Green Tea Crème Frappuccino.
- Ask for 2 pumps of mocha syrup and 1.5 pumps of peppermint syrup.
- Ask for java chips.
- Top with whipped cream.
3. Lemon-Ups Frappuccino (Lemonade)
- Order a grande Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino.
- Ask for lemonade to the second line of the cup.
- Ask for one pump of hazelnut syrup.
- Top with caramel crunch.
4. Samoas Frappuccino (Caramel deLites)
- Order a grande Caramel Crunch Frappuccino with coconut milk.
- Ask for one pump of toffee nut. Phrasing.
- Top with mocha drizzle (and ask for it on the bottom as well).
5. Toast-Yay! Frappuccino
- Order a grande White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino.
- Ask for one-and-a-half pumps each of cinnamon dolce and hazelnut syrup.
- Ask for cinnamon sugar blended in.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar.
6. Toffee-tastic Frappuccino
- Order a grande Coffee Frappuccino.
- Ask for two pumps each of caramel and toffee syrup.
- Top with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and salted caramel bits.
7. Caramel Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
- Order a grande Double Chocolaty Chip Crème Frappuccino.
- Ask for two pumps of bittersweet mocha sauce.
- Line the cup with caramel drizzle.
- Top with chocolate whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and cookie crumbs.
8. Girl Scout S’mores Frappuccino
- Order a grande Java Chip Frappuccino.
- Ask for one pump each of cinnamon dolce and toffee nut syrup.
- Ask for whipped cream blended in.
- Top with whipped cream and graham cracker crumble. Or cinnamon dolce sprinkles.
- We Think These Are the Hottest Swimsuits for Summer 2021 - April 14, 2021
- Just 17 Hot Tom Ellis GIFs Because Lucifer is Returning Soon - April 12, 2021
- 23 Spring Nail Designs To Make Your Nails Look Fresh - March 30, 2021