The Shamrock Tea is not an official — or even unofficial — Starbucks drink.
But, as with many custom latte orders and cat filters, the Internet has made it famous. We have TikTok to thank/blame for making this green drink a thing, but at least we’re starting out St. Patrick’s Day with something slightly healthier than a bowl of Lucky Charms, a pint of Guinness, and a generation’s worth of perpetuating hurtful stereotypes!
St. Patrick perished for your sins — or something. The least you could do to honor him is order a green drink. Here’s how to order the Starbucks Shamrock Tea from the secret menu.
How to Order the Starbucks Shamrock Tea
- Ask for a venti Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte with coconut milk.
- Also ask for a splash of lemonade and two scoops of vanilla bean powder.
- Tip generously.
That’s it! The Shamrock Tea is basically a sweet, citrus-y twist on the usual Matcha Green Tea Latte. You could ask for a hot version by skipping the “Iced” part, but then you’d miss out seeing the bright green and all that free ice.
(Much as we’d like to instruct you to simply ask your barista for a Shamrock Tea, doing so would result in a terribly short and uninformative article. That’s because they won’t know what you’re talking about — unless they, too, spend 10 hours a day on TikTok.)
Starbucks Shamrock TeaPrint Recipe
- 1 venti Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte
- 1 splash lemonade
- 2 scoops vanilla bean powder
- Ask for a venti Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte made with coconut milk.
- Ask for a splash of lemonade and two scoops of vanilla bean powder.
- Your Guide to Dip Powder Nails - September 16, 2021
- These Are Probably Going to Be the Most Popular Halloween Costume Ideas for 2021 - September 16, 2021
- 22 Halloween Nail Designs That Look Hauntingly Good - September 10, 2021