To say there are a ton of choices when it comes to Starbucks drinks is a slight understatement. They’re constantly adding new beverages to the main menu, and we don’t think a day goes by when TikTok isn’t talking about a new secret menu recipe. But one thing that’s consistently popular are the sweet and rich Starbucks caramel drinks.
Because sure, Chad from accounting may say that black coffee is the only way to drink coffee. But we won’t be fooled. We know how to multitask. And sometimes, that means getting our caffeine fix and our sugar fix at the same time.
From frozen Frappuccinos to hot drinks, there are plenty of official and secret menu Starbucks options that feature caramel, no matter which form you take your sugar. It’s an IV for us! Take that, Chad.
Starbucks Caramel Frappuccinos
1. Caramel Frappuccino
The Caramel Frappuccino combines coffee, milk, ice, and caramel syrup. Topped with whipped cream and caramel drizzle, it’s the perfect combination of rich coffee and sweet, buttery caramel.
This classic frozen deliciousness is also the most popular Frappuccino. Some say being basic is bad, but we can’t hear them over our sugar high.
2. Caramel Brulée Frappuccino
It’s basically just the Caramel Frappuccino, but with more vanilla flavoring and crunchy things on top. We must keep those senses engaged!
3. Caramel Brulée Crème Frappuccino
The Caramel Brulée Crème Frappuccino is the exact same as the drink mentioned above, but cut out the coffee.
Normally, we’re pretty anti cut-out-the-coffee. But the amount of sugar in this drink may make it impossible to even notice. We’re definitely going to notice that crash though. Oh, hello floor. And hi dust bunnies!
4. Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino
If you love the Caramel Frappuccino but you’re always thinking this could use just a bit more caramel, then say hello to the Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino.
It combines coffee, milk, ice, and caramel syrup. Then it all gets topped off with a layer of dark caramel sauce, whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and a crunchy caramel topping.
This is absolutely not the basic version of anything. It’s so extra you’d think it would include avocado.
5. Caramel Ribbon Crunch Crème Frappuccino
In which case, might we suggest a milkshake? We hear it does wonderful things for the yard.
Starbucks Hot Caramel Drinks
6. Caramel Brulée Latte
The Caramel Brulée Latte is made with espresso, steamed milk, and a rich caramel brulée sauce. It’s topped with whipped cream and caramel brulée bits.
Similar to the Frappuccino version, it’s just hot and not cold. Come back at the end of the week for the rest of the week’s forecast.
7. Caramel Brulée Crème
Just like the Caramel Brulée Latte, but without the get-up-and-go unless you count the sugar. And if you haven’t caught on yet, we’re definitely counting the sugar.
Grab some tweezers and a magnifying glass and pull up a chair.
8. Caramel Macchiato
9. Caramel Apple Spice
If coffee isn’t your thing and neither is milk, then perhaps a Caramel Apple Spice will hit the spot. It’s steamed apple juice, cinnamon syrup, whipped cream, and a caramel sauce drizzle.
It’s basically if apple cider and a caramel apple had a baby. We wouldn’t give this to your actual baby, though.
Iced Starbucks Caramel Drinks
10. Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew
It’s sweet and salty, just like us after we finish eating popsicles at the beach. Thankfully, this drink doesn’t also include sand.
11. Iced Caramel Brulée Latte
This iced drink combines Starbucks’ signature espresso, milk, ice, and caramel brulée sauce finished with whipped cream and caramel brulée bits.
If you’re starting to think that those crunchy, sugary bits are the answer to all of life’s problems…you’re correct. We won’t gatekeep important things like this.
12. Iced Caramel Macchiato
Starbucks Secret Menu Caramel Drinks
1. Salty Italian
- Order an Oleato Iced Shaken Espresso
- Ask to sub the toffee nut syrup for hazelnut
- Ask for dark caramel syrup
- Ask for salt shaken in
- Ask to sub the oat milk for your preferred milk
2. Twix Frappuccino
- Order a Venti Caramel Frappuccino
- Add two pumps each of caramel and hazelnut syrup
- Add Frappuccino chips
- Top with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and mocha drizzle
3. Salted Caramel White Mocha Cold Brew
- Order a Grande Cold Brew
- Add 3 pumps of white mocha
- Add Salted Sweet Cream Cold Brew
- Top with extra caramel drizzle
4. Caramel Brulée Hot Chocolate
- Order a Hot Chocolate
- Add mocha syrup
- Add caramel brulée syrup
5. Salted Caramel Brown Sugar Cold Brew
- Order a Venti Cold Brew
- Add 2 pumps of brown sugar syrup
- Ask for salted caramel cream cold foam
6. Caramel Triple Threat
- Order a Grande Cold Brew with caramel syrup
- Add Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam with dark caramel blended in
- Top with caramel drizzle
7. Churro Frappuccino
- Order a Grande Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino
- Ask for 1.5 pumps white chocolate mocha sauce and 1.5 pumps cinnamon dolce syrup
- Ask for caramel drizzle
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon
- 16 Secret Menu Starbucks Fall Drinks to Try Once You’ve Had The PSL - September 5, 2023
- Starbucks Gifts For Your Friend Who Is Always Late, But With Latte In Hand - July 3, 2023
- 21 Dunkin Secret Menu Drinks That Are Worth Adding To Your Rotation ASAP - April 26, 2023