Ready to take the ’90s nostalgia you love and add alcohol? Then introduce yourself to Bud Light Seltzer Retro Summer Frozen Icicles. Or just wear a name tag.
We all have fond memories of summer, complete with swimming, sunburns, and popsicles. They bring us back to our blissful childhood that had least two traumatic haircut. Now you can relive that…but this time, with boozy, seltzer popsicles.
The packaging matches the rest of the Bud Light Seltzer Retro Summer Pack, and it screams ’90s almost as loudly as you’ve been screaming the entirety of Sour by Olivia Rodrigo. It’s adorned with everyone’s favorite camp activity–tie dye–setting up the vibes of a hot summer day that can only be quenched by a nice cold ice pop.
Preferably with alcohol in it. Not unlike if someone turned these White Claw Slushies into push pops.
What Flavors Do The Bud Light Seltzer Retro Summer Frozen Icicles Come In?
The seltzer popsicle 12-pack variety box comes in three retro-tastic flavors:
- Cherry Limeade: A twist on the ultimate summer fruit. You’ll get flavors of cherry, fruit punch, and nice tart lime to finish.
- Blue Raspberry: This one tastes exactly how blue raspberry is supposed to taste. It’s also got the added bonus of making it look like you made out with a smurf.
- Summer Ice: This cool, refreshing flavor is a combo of sweet lemon, cherry, and blueberry. Ice in the summer really does hit different.
Combine all three for an American combination that’s even more American than the combination of hot dogs, fireworks, and capitalism.
How Strong Are the Frozen Icicles?
Each 2 oz, 100 calorie icicle is 5% ABV, which is the same ABV as their regular liquid retro seltzers. You’ll be crushing one of these faster than Wonderballs disappeared.
Where Are They Available?
Starting June 14th, both the Bud Light Seltzer Retro Summer Frozen Icicles and the summer pack will be available in stores nationwide.
So put on your jelly sandals, accessorize with your slap bracelets, and head to your local liquor store to grab these limited edition goodies while you can.
- Home Depot’s Fog-Breathing Dragon Is This Year’s Giant Skeleton - July 26, 2021
- 16 Gifts For Him That Say I Love You *And* I Like You - June 18, 2021
- What Your Favorite Cookie Dough Flavor Says About You - June 17, 2021