When it comes to getting your morning buzz, we generally reserve that “buzz” to mean caffeine. But, it looks like Dunkin’ is teaming up with Harpoon Brewery to launch a line of alcoholic drinks called Dunkin’ Spiked.
In other words, hard lemonade walked so folks could run to Dunkin’ for hard coffee and hard tea.
What is Dunkin’ Spiked?
Dunkin’ Spiked is the line of hard coffees and tea products that they’re collaborating with Boston’s Harpoon Brewery to create. There’s already a website, where you can check out the upcoming line, which will be available in variety packs, single flavor packs, and single serving cans.
According to the Alcohol and Tobacco TTB database, some of the flavors were approved in May. Others may still be waiting on final approval, which might be why there isn’t a release date just yet.
But according to the site and the images we’ve seen, the variety packs will include twelve cans, each with four flavors.
1. Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Coffee Mix Pack (6% ABV)
- Original Iced Coffee: Rich and smooth with classic Dunkin’ coffee flavor
- Caramel Iced Coffee: Rich and smooth with sweet and delicious caramel flavor
- Mocha Iced Coffee: Rich, chocolatey and approachably decadent
- Vanilla Iced Coffee: Creamy, smooth and delightfully sweet
2. Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Tea Mix Pack (5% ABV)
- Slightly Sweet Iced Tea: Refreshingly classic with a bright, citrus finish
- Half & Half Iced Tea: Refreshingly sweet and perfectly balanced
- Strawberry Dragonfruit Iced Tea Refresher: Slightly sweet with bright and exotic fruit flavor
- Mango Pineapple Iced Tea Refresher: Slightly sweet with fresh, tropical fruit flavor
What’s the Difference Between This and Harpoon’s Dunkin’ Dozen?
For the last three years, Dunkin’ and Harpoon have released the Dunkin’ Dozen, a fall-themed mix pack of infused beers. Last year’s beer list included Harpoon Dunkin’ Blueberry Matcha IPA, Harpoon Dunkin’ Maple Crème Blonde Ale, and Harpoon Dunkin’ Midnight American Porter.
So, what’s the difference? Details are scant, but what we do know is each flavor is infused with coffee or tea and starts with a malt base. Our guess is that it’s going to be more coffee-forward versus beer forward, like the hard teas and lemonades by other brands.
This isn’t the first time a coffee giant has toyed with adding alcohol to their brew. Starbucks has an espresso martini available at certain locations.
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts will not survive this. pic.twitter.com/a3adBpHotD
— Jordan Meehan (@JordanMeehan) August 10, 2023
How Can I Get Dunkin’ Spiked?
When the coffees and teas launch, they’ll be available in variety packs, single serving cans, and two flavors will come in single-flavor packs.
The mix packs, listed above, will include twelve 12-ounce cans in four flavors. The Dunkin’ Spiked Original Iced Coffee and the Slightly Sweet Iced Tea will each be available as 4-packs and 6-packs. The Dunkin’ Spiked Original Iced Coffee and the Slightly Sweet Iced Tea will also come in 19.2 ounce cans.
However, where you can get them is still TBA. As soon as we know, we’ll be updating this post, so check back.
- Your First Look at the Rumored Starbucks Holiday Menu for 2023 - September 23, 2023
- The Best Memes About the NYT Columnist’s $78 Meal at Newark Airport - September 21, 2023
- Starbucks Just Revealed Their Halloween Cups for 2023 - September 12, 2023