Home Depot is on a roll this year with the holiday decorations. First the 12-foot-tall skeleton and now this enchanted iridescent reindeer? Officially it’s called the “Christmas Sparkle Modern Angular-Iridescent-Reindeer Buck in White” but even we think that’s a bit much.
If you’re already excited about chowing down on Elf cereal and counting down the days until you can bake Christmas cookies, then might want to get this 6-foot-tall iridescent reindeer now because there’s a pretty decent chance it’ll sell out like that flamingo skeleton at Target or the giant skeleton.
And then how will Santa know who loves him the most if it’s not in your yard?!
With its LED lights and angled design, Home Depot says the reindeer is “made to shine in indoor or outdoor Christmas settings,” and we can totally relate.
Though we’d really appreciate it if Home Depot could decide if this woodland critter has 150 or 160 LED lights because those 10 could really be a game changer. Especially if you quietly place it at the end of someone’s bed on Christmas Eve!
Here’s what you need to know about Home Depot ‘s Iridescent Reindeer:
- It’s 72 inches or 6′ tall. (Whichever sounds bigger.)
- Does play reindeer games.
- Hates carrots.
- Refuses to answer to Sparky, Glitterface, or Bob.
- Has 150 or 160 LED lights
- Plugs-in for illumination. (Reportedly helps stop it from running away.)
Ready to impress Santa? Get it here.
- The Funniest Tweets About the FBI Storming Mar-a-Lago - August 10, 2022
- 15 Perfect Gift Ideas for The Sandman Fan - August 6, 2022
- Your Official Guide to Which Member of Sandman’s Endless Would Be Best In Bed - August 5, 2022