When it comes to summer BBQs, it never hurts to bring a few meat puns to the party. And, beer. Do not forget the beer.
But, these well-done puns aren’t just good for cookouts. You can throw these meat jokes into Father’s Day cards, KBBQ outings, and perhaps even a spicy scenario or two. Have you seen our red pepper flakes?
37 Meat Puns and Jokes
- What did the skeleton order for lunch? Spare ribs.
- What did the judge say at the finale of the meat throwing competition? The steaks have never been higher.
- What’s a cow’s favorite musical note? Beef-flat.
- Why don’t cows make good private investigators? Because they refuse to go on steak outs.
- Did you know that you can’t use ‘beef stew’ as a computer password? It’s not stroganoff.
- Did you hear about the burger that couldn’t stop making jokes? It was on a roll.
- Why did the hamburger go to the gym to work out? Because it wanted better buns.
- Where does a burger feel most at home? On the range.
- What do you call hot dogs in winter? Chilly dogs.
- Why do all hot dogs look alike? Because they’re in bread.
- Did you hear about the woman who was diagnosed with a fear of sausages? She feared the wurst.
- Why did the pig become an actress? Because she was a real ham!
- What did the steak say when he came across his nemesis? Ah, we meat again.
- What do you call a steak hurtling through space? A meat-ior.
- Why did the farmer stop telling meat puns? Because he butchered every joke.
- What’s the most musical cut of chicken? The drumstick!
- When does a hot dog have a close shave? At the barber-cue.
- What did the Buddhist monk say to the hot dog vendor? Make me one with everything.
- What is a butcher’s favorite Elvis Presley song? Love Meat Tenders.
- What is the best way to cook alligator meat? With a croc pot.
- Who was the meatiest knight throughout the land? Sir Loin.
- What became of the pig who got fired from his job? He became canned ham.
- I went to a hot dog race. The weiner took it all.
- Why are burgers bad at telling jokes? Because they all are cheesy.
- The hotdog severely fell behind in school which is why he has to ketchup.
- I invited a turkey over for dinner. He was very late. When I asked him why, he said he was busy getting dressed.
- What would you call a steak that leaped off the table and ran away? Fast food.
Why are hot dogs angry? Because they are always getting roasted.
- What did yogurt say to bacon? You uncultured swine.
- Did you hear about the pig who opened a pawn shop? He called it “Ham Hocks.”
- My cow just wandered into a pot field. The steaks have never been so high.
- Do you know what Cthulhu loves on his steak? H.P. Sauce.
- Sometimes I like my steak undercooked. But, that’s rare.
- So, we meat again.
- What do you call a hot dog with nothing in it?… A Hollow-Weenie.
- What was your favorite Steve Jobs’ burger? Big Mac.
- How do you make a hamburger smile? Pickle it gently.
Latest posts by Rebecca Swanner (see all)
- 75 Short Jokes That’ll Make You Literally Laugh Out Loud - March 25, 2023
- Lady Gaga Stuns as the New Harley Quinn on the Set Of Joker 2 - March 25, 2023
- Here Your Look At What’s Coming to Dunkin’s Menu for Summer 2023 - March 23, 2023
Leave a Comment