Bready or not, here come the bread puns. Whether it’s a melt-in-your-mouth cinnamon bun at breakfast, homemade sourdough for your sandwich at lunch, or just some simple sliced bread, there’s no better way to level up a meal.
But you’re going to need some clever wordplay that’ll never go stale. These puns are sure to get a rise out of the other bread lovers in your life.
20 Bread Puns
1. Everything’s butter with you.
2. He’s very kneady.
3. To let your cat know how much you appreciate them.
4. Someone needs new friends.
5. It’s time to get that bread.
6. Yeah that tracks.
7. Ducks gotta make a living too.
8. Challah at us if you have any questions.
9. Things are getting toasty in here.
10. In sickness and in health.
11. We’re feeling a bit crumby.
12. We are the weirdos, mister.
13. Is this waxing or waning?
14. Get those grains.
15. At least these don’t die.
16. We’re always ready.
17. Fair warning to move out of our way at the grocery store.
18. You really rose to the occasion.
19. These guys are looking quite buff.
20. Winter is coming.
Latest posts by Ashley Hubbard (see all)
- 21 Dunkin Secret Menu Drinks That Are Worth Adding To Your Rotation ASAP - April 26, 2023
- 75 Interesting Facts That’ll Get You Crowned the Winner of Trivia - April 17, 2023
- 29 Easy April Fools’ Pranks You Can Definitely Pull Off This Year - March 31, 2023
Leave a Comment