Nextdoor is an app for neighborhoods to get local tips, buy and sell items, and more. Basically, neighbors connecting with other neighbors. Theoretically, useful. Realistically, terrifying and hilarious.
With Nextdoor, you can keep up with all the comings and goings of your neighborhood, like how strongly they feel about fireworks (spoiler: very strongly), mysterious spy flowers, and the latest from neighborhood conspiracy theorist Joyce.
The Best of Nextdoor Posts
1. We really don’t think this is asking too much. Just one hour (or two). A week.
2. The type of neighbor you actually want.
3. It does look valuable.
4. First, it’s the pigeons, now the sunflowers. Nothing is safe anymore.
5. “Parental controls” was never what you thought it was.
6. Sometimes it’s actually wholesome.
7. Butter is very important.
8. The Flatulent Phantom strikes again.
9. Hey wind police, yeah… it’s us again.
10. Everyone is so supportive of the haunting.
11. First look at Homeward Bound 3.
12. We definitely don’t know who wrote this one (it was us).
13. Who wants to tell her about Amazon?
14. Oh, darn.
15. We’re free!!!!
16. We can relate. We did the same thing last week, but it was over a sandwich.
17. Like jet skis?
18. Ok, but we are.
19. Pasta can be very comforting.
20. Seems like a great way to get Lyme Disease if you ask us.
21. The coffee is enough of an energy boost.
22. Jack’s gone streaking!
23. Hey, NYC, quiet down!
- Barbiecore Nails Are The Perfect Way To Take Part In The Electrifying Pink Trend - August 8, 2022
- 50 Adult Jokes That We Laughed At Because We’re Very Mature - August 3, 2022
- Marvel Just Revealed The Multiverse Saga Timeline for Phase 5 and 6 - July 28, 2022