Hey, you Libra babies. Symbolized by scales, you’re said to be the “most balanced” sign. According to astrology, Libras are full of fairness, harmony, sociability, and trying to avoid making waves. So although surfing may not be your forte, you can show off your strengths with a Libra tattoo.
And since we know how high your standards are, we scoured the Internet for the absolute best Libra body art. So take your time to peruse all the tattoo designs – from tarot cards and constellations to the Libra symbol. They’re not going anywhere. But a pro/con list never hurts to speed up the process.
Not sure what your zodiac sign is? If you’re born between September 23rd and October 22nd, you’re a Libra, and ruled by Venus.
25 Libra Tattoo Ideas to Show Off Your Sign
2. If it takes bringing all the elements together to get this much volume in our hair, we’ll gladly do it. Ink by Nathália Corrêa.
3. When they said come to court dressed appropriately, we’re pretty sure this woman holding the scales is what they meant. Tattoo by artist Marilen Adrover.
4. We don’t care how indecisive you are if you’re this cute. But also could you just please decide what we’re eating tonight? Libra tattoo by Sonia Lazo.
5. There’s nothing cuter than this Libra zodi-cat sitting on a cloud of cotton candy. Think he’ll mind if we munch on a corner? Tattoo by Suelen Coslï.
6. This dark depiction of the Greek goddess Themis ditched her eyes instead of using a blindfold. They’re so hard to draw, anyway. Libra tattoo by Miroslav Skokanič.
7. Double the scales, double the fun!
8. These neck exercises are really getting out of control. Small tattoo by Simona Politi.
9. This perfectly consistent color scheme in this tattoo shows that even a Libra can make decisions. Piece by Jessica Channer.
10. Lady Justice may be showing her impartiality, but we’ll admit that we’re bias with how much we love this ink. Tattoo by 놀지다타투.
11. Sometimes the world does revolve around you. Mainly when you have a top bun this good. Tattoo by NYU.
12. Libras are such hopeless romantics that their eyes and hair turn into hearts. Especially when the pizza arrives. Tattoo by Andy Palacios.
13. Our hairstylist is going to really love us after they see our Pinterest inspiration board. Tattoo by Matthew Murray.
14. This crisp clean font is a subtle way to show off your Libra pride. And it reminds us that we forgot to charge our typewriter. Tattoo by Liron Tal.
15. At first glance, this tattoo has scales, a pendulum and snake to symbolize justice. On second glance, this snake is saying, “Look Ma, no handzzz!” Tattoo by Madness Tattoo.
16. The sun really does make a great accessory for her outfit, but we hope she remembered her SPF. Tattoo by Rubia Alvarenga.
17. With a nose ring, purple eyebrows, and luscious lashes, this Libra queen is just what we want to look like when we grow up. That means, 55 right? Tattoo by Lilian Raya.
18. Are you a night owl or day owl? Guess it depends on the time of day.
19. Connect the dots has really jumped the shark these days. But we don’t mind when it looks like this! Ink by artist Laura Martinez.
20. Although sometimes pain is beauty, we also think our new sweat suit is pretty beautiful. And that is very comfortable.
21. What? You don’t carry your own pocket scales to weigh your crystals throughout the day? Tattoo by Lilian Raya.
22. This intricate scale shows a beautiful balance of opposites. Way more poetic than a tattoo of peanut butter and jelly.
23. Balance out these subtle finger tattoos with a set of eye-catching nails. But seriously, be careful when you put your contacts in.
24. And here we thought Pippi Longstocking was a Gemini.
25. This off-kilter line is great reminder that balancing is a process. We can’t all be Simone, after all!
- These Ugly Christmas Sweaters Will Make You a Hit At Every Holiday Party - November 29, 2022
- The Best Gifts For Your Friends Who Can’t Live Without Coffee - November 23, 2022
- Every Guillermo del Toro Film Ranked From Worst to Best - November 22, 2022