Not to be outdone by Dunkin, Starbucks Spring menu for 2024 was leaked yesterday. And they understood the assignment. With new drinks in vibrant shades of green and purple, there’s more than one we’re looking forward to trying this year.
The new Spring menu arrives at the coffee giant on March 7th and reportedly includes an Iced Lavender Cream Oatmilk Matcha, Iced Lavender Oatmilk Latte, and a Lavender Creme Frappuccino.
We’re excited about all the Lavender Cold Foam and the possible secret menu options, including a new take on the London Fog.
New seasonal cups are said to arrive on the same day, followed by a baby blue Stanley Cup release on April 9th. We think this pastel yellow and purple one available overseas now is prettier, though. (Bees everywhere agree.)
Lavender appears to be the flavor of the season as Favorite Day is also releasing a lavender whipped cream at Target. Perfect for Taylor Swift and cottagecore fans. Not so much if you’re not into floral flavors or soap.
What Will Starbucks Spring Menu for 2024 Include?
Markie Devo reported that the new menu will arrive at Starbucks on March 7th, and will include the following:
- Iced Lavender Cream Oatmilk Matcha
- Iced Lavender Oatmilk Latte
- Lavender Creme Frappuccino
- SkinnyDipped Dark Chocolate Cocoa Almonds
- Lemon Bliss Almonds
- Siete Kettle Chips and Lime Chips
Thank goodness they didn’t combine lavender with Oleato… at least for now.
Starbucks Spring Menu for 2024
1. Iced Lavender Cream Oatmilk Matcha
This drink is not just in spring flavors, it’s dressed in spring colors as well. That definitely won’t look like mud when you blend them together. Anywho, it combines Starbucks blonde espresso, oat milk, matcha, and lavender cold foam.
2. Iced Lavender Oatmilk Latte
If you don’t like Cold Foam (read: whipped cream) on your coffee, try this drink that uses the lavender syrup but skips the whip. And some of the fun.
3. Lavender Creme Frappuccino
Lavender and vanilla syrup come together in this pretty purple drink that’s blended and topped with whipped cream. This is a part of a balanced diet, right? :throws all our nutrition books out the window:
- Dunkin’ Rolls Out Ben Affleck’s Signature Iced Coffee Drink on Their New Menu - February 12, 2024
- Olivia Rodrigo’s Stanley Cup Collab Rocks the Internet - February 10, 2024
- 15 Flaming Desserts to Try If You’re Inspired by the Burnaway Cake Trend - February 9, 2024