We have some great news for vegans everywhere — well, ok, just the ones who live in Europe for now. Dunkin’ Donuts is testing out its new vegan doughnut flavors in Europe. Which means we can hope to see some plant-based fried dough here in the not-so-distant future.
The rollout began earlier this month, but Dunkin’ plans to have the 41 vegan donut flavors available in most stores starting in mid-May.
What Are Dunkin’s 41 Vegan Donut Flavors?
Here’s the list. We think it enough doughnuts where it’ll be okay to share one or two. But no more!
- Vegan Green Cookie
- Vegan Strawberry Ring
- Vegan Pistace (Pistachio) Strawberry
- Vegan Banana Rainbow
- Vegan Strawberry Biscuit
- Vegan Chocolate Coco
- Vegan Maple Drizzle
- Vegan Cinnamon Banana
- Vegan Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Vegan Vanilla Coco
- Vegan Double Stuffed Raspberry
- Vegan Mango Passion
- Vegan Peanut Butter
- Vegan Banana Cookie
- Vegan Vanilla Cookie
- Vegan MR Happy
- Vegan Sugared Raspberry
- Vegan Creamy Raspberry Crumble
- Vegan Chocolate Rainbow
- Vegan Original Glazed
- Vegan Chocolate Cookie
- Vegan Vanilla Bee
- Vegan Lotus Sensation
- Vegan Confetti Donut
- Vegan Coconut Island
- Vegan Strawberry Swirl
- Vegan Chocolate Speculoos
- Vegan Yellow Cookie
- Vegan Raspberry Flower
- Vegan Cinnamon Jam
- Vegan Blue Cookie
- Vegan French Vanilla
- Vegan Strawberry Red
- Vegan Cinnamon Swirl
- Vegan Pistache (Pistachio)
- Vegan Banana Pudding
- Vegan Vanilla Rainbow
- Vegan Double Stuffed Strawberry
- Vegan Lemon Spikkels
- Vegan Maple Crumble
- Vegan Chocolate Chip
Are the Vegan Donuts Coming to the U.S.?
There’s no word yet on just when they will be available in the States, but Dunkin’ has stepped up its vegan game recently. They have listened to the cries of vegans everywhere and started providing options that are more than just a piece of lettuce or just black coffee.
In 2020, they rolled out oat milk, giving vegans everywhere a milk option that actually tastes good. Don’t get us started on almond.
For vegetarians, there’s a Beyond sausage sandwich. If you want it made vegan, ask for it without egg and cheese. If you’re feeling saucy, top that sandwich with some of their extremely underrated hashbrowns, and you’ll have a breakfast of champions.
They also launched their very own avocado toast in February. We think that’s a trend that might take off sometime soon.
But, I Want A Vegan Doughnut Now
Okay Veruca Salt, don’t worry, we are lucky to live in a time where vegans have plenty of doughnut options to hold you over.
- Blue Star Donuts, based in Los Angeles and Portland, has several vegan doughnut options that are to die for.
- Trejo’s Coffee and Donuts, founded by the Danny Trejo. This L.A.-based coffee and donut shop has vegan raised and cake doughnuts. Just don’t order the machete. (Or, do! It’s really tasty.)
- Erin Mckenna’s Bakery is a New York and L.A based bakery, whose goal is to make eating gluten-free and dairy-free fun and easy. They ship nationwide via Goldbelly.
- Voodoo Donuts, most famous for their Voodoo Doll doughnut, has a ton of vegan options from peanut butter and jelly to Oreo.
- These New Year’s Drinks Are The Best Way to Cheers In 2023 - December 26, 2022
- Go Into 2023 In Style With These Stunning New Year’s Nail Designs For Every Occasion - December 22, 2022
- 12 Great British Bake Off Cookbooks That Will Win You Star Baker - October 19, 2022
Leave a Comment