Springtime is here, which means flowers are blooming, Easter bunnies are hopping, and allergies are thriving. It also means that Dunkin’ Donuts is doing a little spring cleaning themselves with additions to their spring menu.
Dunkin’ Donuts Spring Menu Items Coming April 27th
- Mango Pineapple Dunkin’ Refresher: We hope this drink carries us into our summer fantasy of lounging by the pool while Jonathan Bailey feeds us grapes.
- Cake Batter Iced Signature Latte: We have a feeling this one tastes like all the joys of coffee and cake. There are no complaints here.
- Tomato Pesto Grilled Cheese: Dunkin’ is finally giving us the lunch option we deserve. And the breakfast option.
- Butter Pecan Swirl: This is a twist on their classic iced coffee. We have to imagine it’ll taste like a delicious pecan pie, especially if you chew on the ice for added crunch.
- Sunrise Batch Iced Coffee: According to Dunkin’, this is a medium roast featuring notes of cocoa, tangy sweetness, and toasted nuts.
- Lemonade and Dunkin’ Lemonade Refreshers: Nothing says summer like sipping on a fresh cold lemonade. Just don’t forget the SPF, which the FDA recommends not drinking.
- Cornbread Donut and Munchkins Donut Hole Treats: Jury’s out on how this one will stack up against the other Dunkin’ Donuts flavors, but we’d be lying if we said we weren’t hopeful. And willing to be taste-testers.
Items Leaving the Dunkin’ Menu
Unfortunately with some good news, there comes some bad. They will be removing some items from the menu as well. Here’s what’s going:
- Salted Caramel Syrup
- Salted Caramel Cold Foam
- Irish Creme Swirl
- Dunkaccino (Permanently)
- Oreo Hot Chocolate (Permanently)
- Mint Hot Chocolate (Permanently)
- Vanilla Spice (Permanently)
- Everything You Need For The Perfect Morticia Addams Costume - September 20, 2022
- 30 Halloween Costumes For Couples That’ll Win Any Contest - September 14, 2022
- Move Aside Bartenders, Jack and Coke Is Coming Soon In Can Form - June 14, 2022