It’s the end of August, which means according to every craft store on the planet and Starbucks, it’s time for the annual pumpkin takeover. Starbucks’ pumpkin drinks may begin with the Pumpkin Spice Latte, but they certainly don’t end there.
In fact, there are several other pumpkin offerings on the official and secret menus. And since baristas actually want to sleep, Starbucks isn’t open 24-7, so there are also seasonal products like Pumpkin Spice Flavored Creamer and cold brew available at the grocery.
The fact that they think we make our own coffee is cute, but you can’t blame them for trying.
Starbucks Pumpkin Drinks
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte
The PSL is the OG Starbucks pumpkin drink. It debuted in 2003 and “experts” attribute this to the entire pumpkin spice craze. With a combination of espresso, steamed milk, and pumpkin spice, you can get your PSL hot or iced. Same goes for your deodorant.
2. Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
In 2019, Starbucks added its first new fall pumpkin coffee drink since the PSL launched. It’s made with Starbucks Cold Brew and vanilla and then topped with a pumpkin cream cold foam and a pumpkin spice topping.
3. Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
The Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino is basically PSL ice cream. Starbucks doesn’t seem to put this drink on blast in their pumpkin menu, but you can still order it by name. Which we never seem to spell correctly.
Starbucks Pumpkin Secret Menu Drinks
1. Pumpkin Juice
- Order a Venti Drink
- Ask for 3 pumps of pumpkin spice syrup
- Fill with apple juice to the top line
- Ask for ice to fill the rest of the cup
2. Pumpkin Quad Espresso
- Order an Iced Espresso in a Venti cup
- Ask for extra almond milk
- Add 4 pumps of pumpkin syrup
- Top with pumpkin cold foam
- Top with cinnamon
3. Pumpkin Tea
- Order a Venti Unsweetened Black Tea (iced or hot)
- Ask for no extra water
- Add 3 pumps of pumpkin spice syrup
4. Iced Chai Latte with Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam
- Order an Iced Chai Tea Latte
- Add 2 pumps of chai
- Add 2 pumps of cinnamon dolce
- Add pumpkin foam
5. Pumpkin Pie Frappuccino
- Order a Venti Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino (creme based)
- Add 3 pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup
- Ask for whipped cream and cinnamon dolce sprinkles to be blended in
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon dolce sprinkles
Starbucks Pumpkin Food Menu
1. Pumpkin Scone
This spiced Pumpkin Scone is topped with a sweet icing and is perfectly bite-sized. If you’re a snake.
2. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin
Their pumpkin muffin is filled with cream cheese icing and sprinkled with pepitas and is a great way to disguise your dessert as breakfast. Hiding it behind a large book also works.
3. Pumpkin Loaf
Enjoy a moist slice of pumpkin bread topped with pumpkin seeds year-round. Yeah, we said it. And we’ll do it again. Bread.
Starbucks Pumpkin at Home
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte Iced Espresso
Want something you can drink at home but without any work whatsoever? This ready-to-drink iced espresso will do the trick.
2. Pumpkin Spice Flavored Creamer & Non-Dairy Creamer
None of the pumpkin spice drinks at Starbucks are vegan (the syrup contains dairy). But, you can grab the new non-dairy creamer that uses almond milk and oat milk to make your own PSL at home.
3. Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Concentrate
Their new Starbucks Cold Brew is infused with pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Just add water and you’re good to go. Just like the science experiment happening in the back of your fridge.
4. Pumpkin Spice Latte Coffee
And for the extra basic people, Starbucks sells packets of pumpkin spice latte instant coffee. For when you’re running late to work and decide not to stop for coffee. Who are we kidding. It’s for your second cup.
- In All Fairness, These Are the Best Libra Tattoo Ideas - September 17, 2021
- Your Guide to Dip Powder Nails - September 16, 2021
- These Are Probably Going to Be the Most Popular Halloween Costume Ideas for 2021 - September 16, 2021