And since baristas do sleep, Starbucks isn’t open 24/7, so there are also seasonal products like Pumpkin Spice Flavored Creamer and Pumpkin cold brew available at the grocery. The fact that they think we make our own coffee is cute.
If you want to create your own fall-themed secret menu drink, add one or more of the following:
- Pumpkin spice sauce
- Pumpkin cream cold foam
- Chai tea
- Apple drizzle
- Apple brown sugar syrup
- Sea salt
Starbucks Pumpkin Drinks from the Official and Secret Menu
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte
The Pumpkin Spice Latte is the OG Starbucks pumpkin drink. The PSL debuted in 2003 and “experts” attribute this to the entire pumpkin spice craze.
It’s made with a combination of espresso, steamed milk, and pumpkin spice and you can get it hot or iced. Same goes for your deodorant.
2. Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
In 2019, Starbucks added its first official pumpkin drink since the PSL.
The Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew made with Starbucks Cold Brew and vanilla and then topped with a sweet pumpkin cream cold foam and a pumpkin spice topping. It is not served in a pumpkin. That would be overkill.
3. Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
The Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino is basically PSL but in ice cream form. You won’t see it on the in-store menu, but it is an official drink and you can order it by name. But not by its nickname.
4. Pumpkin Juice
- Order a Venti Drink.
- Ask for 3 pumps of pumpkin spice syrup.
- Fill with apple juice to the top line.
- Ask for ice to fill the rest of the cup.
5. Pumpkin Quad Espresso
- Order an Iced Espresso in a Venti cup.
- Ask for extra almond milk.
- Add 4 pumps of pumpkin syrup.
- Top with pumpkin cold foam.
- Top with cinnamon.
6. Pumpkin Tea
- Order a Venti Unsweetened Black Tea (iced or hot).
- Ask for no extra water.
- Add 3 pumps of pumpkin spice syrup.
7. Iced Chai Latte with Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam
- Order an Iced Chai Tea Latte.
- Add 2 pumps of chai.
- Add 2 pumps of cinnamon dolce.
- Add pumpkin foam.
5. Pumpkin Pie Frappuccino
- Order a Venti Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino (creme based).
- Add 3 pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup.
- Ask for whipped cream and cinnamon dolce sprinkles to be blended in.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon dolce sprinkles.
6. Pumpkin Cheesecake Frappuccino
- Order a grande Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino.
- Ask for 1 pump white mocha syrup and 1 pump cinnamon dolce syrup.
- Ask for 1 scoop vanilla bean powder.
- Top with whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs.
7. Pumpkin White Mocha
- Order an iced White Chocolate Mocha.
- Ask for extra caramel drizzle and pumpkin cream cold foam.
8. Caramel Pumpkin Macchiato
- Order a caramel macchiato (iced or hot).
- Ask for pumpkin syrup instead of vanilla syrup.
9. Taste of the Fall
- Order an iced Venti Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew.
- Ask for no vanilla syrup.
- Ask for half and half (or non-dairy milk).
- Ask for 2 to 3 pumps white mocha.
- Ask for 1 pump cinnamon dolce syrup
10. Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
- Order a grande Hot Chocolate.
- Ask for no vanilla syrup.
11. Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Chai
- Order a hot Chai Tea Latte.
- Ask for an extra pump of chai syrup.
- Ask for 1 pump of pumpkin spice syrup.
- Ask for 1 pump of mocha syrup.
12. Fall Mashup Frappuccino
- Order a grande Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino.
- Ask for 1 pump pumpkin sauce.
- Ask for 1 pump toffee nut syrup.
- Ask for whipped cream, caramel drizzle, chocolate drizzle, and sea salt.
13. Caramel Apple Pumpkin Spice
- Order a Caramel Apple Spice.
- Ask for 2 pumps pumpkin spice sauce.
14. Pumpkin Spice Latte Iced Espresso
Want something you can drink at home without any work whatsoever? This ready-to-drink iced espresso will do the trick.
15. Pumpkin Spice Flavored Creamer & Non-Dairy Creamer
16. Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Concentrate
The new Starbucks Cold Brew concentrate is infused with pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Just add water and you’re good to go. Don’t do the same with the science experiment in the back of your fridge.
4. Pumpkin Spice Latte Coffee
Starbucks sells packets of pumpkin spice latte instant coffee for when you’re running late to work and decide not to stop for coffee. Who are we kidding. It’s for your second cup.
Pumpkin-Flavored Food Items on Starbucks Food Menu
This spiced Pumpkin Scone is topped with a sweet icing and is perfectly bite-sized. If you’re a snake.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin
Their pumpkin muffin is filled with cream cheese icing and sprinkled with pepitas and is a great way to disguise your dessert as breakfast. Hiding it behind a large book also works.
Enjoy a moist slice of pumpkin bread topped with pumpkin seeds year-round. Yeah, we said it. And we’ll do it again. Bread.
- 16 Secret Menu Starbucks Fall Drinks to Try Once You’ve Had The PSL - September 5, 2023
- Starbucks Gifts For Your Friend Who Is Always Late, But With Latte In Hand - July 3, 2023
- 21 Dunkin Secret Menu Drinks That Are Worth Adding To Your Rotation ASAP - April 26, 2023