If there’s one thing we can’t get enough of at Let’s Eat Cake, it’s donuts. So when donut news hits the airwaves (read: Instagram), we’re all over it like, well, like us on maple glaze. And today, Krispy Kreme revealed that they have four new fall donuts.
Ok, technically one of those donuts is an apple fritter, but please take that up with our complaint department.
From September 19th to October 9th, you can enjoy Krispy Kreme Apple Orchard Collection, which features four donuts and that aforementioned apple fritter.
We are kind of bummed we missed the Churrdoughs, but we can probably make do with one of these. Or our own chai donuts.
What Donuts Are In Krispy Kreme’s Apple Orchard Collection?
The fall collection includes:
- Spiced Apple Filled Doughnut: Usually filled donuts are a hard pass for us, but this sweet confection is tossed in cinnamon sugar and filled with an apple cider-flavored filling. We might still not order our own, but we’ll happily take a bite out of yours. You don’t mind, right?
- Maple Pecan Cheesecake Doughnut: Another filled donut. Bold, Krispy Kreme. Bold. This puppy (not actually a dog), is filled with cheesecake-flavored filling. Then it’s dipped in maple-flavored icing and topped with maple-flavored icing drizzles and pecans. We’re skeptical, but will happily devour the outside.
- Salted Caramel Brownie Doughnut: Oooh hey a not filled donut! This chocolatey delight takes an Original Glazed, dunks it in salted caramel brownie batter, then adds salted caramel drizzle, brownie crumbles, and multicolored fall leaf sprinkles. It’s very cute. So cute we ate it.
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut: Would it be fall without pumpkin spice? Yes. That’s how seasons work. Anyway, this one is available until November 24th.
- Apple Fritter: Is it a donut or a pastry? Krispy Kreme filled these with apple filling and topped them with diced apples and a cinnamon-infused glaze, so argue amongst yourselves while we eat the last one.
When Are the Apple Orchard Donuts Available?
Now! Literally. Right, now. The new Krispy Kreme menu debuted on September 19th and the donuts are available until October 9th.
You can order them individually, as part of any size box, or if you’re having decision fatigue, there is an Autumn Lover’s Dozen that includes three each of the Spiced Apple Filled Doughnut, Salted Caramel Brownie Doughnut, Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut, and Maple Pecan Cheesecake Doughnut.
Fritter fans can pick up a Fritter 4-Pack.
- Stanley’s Neon Tumblers Are Coming in 6 New Colors and Expected to Sell Out Fast - February 29, 2024
- Here’s How to Get the Chocolate Gold Stanley Cup Coming on Tuesday - February 25, 2024
- Dunkin’ Rolls Out Ben Affleck’s Signature Iced Coffee Drink on Their New Menu - February 12, 2024