When it comes to seasonal drinks, in the world of coffee chain giants, it’s Dunkin‘ vs Starbucks. (Dutch Bros and Caribou we still see you.) And, while the rest of us are in Halloween mode, Dunkin’s holiday menu for 2023 is here.
We got the tip early from Markie Devo that Dunkin’s holiday menu would arrive on November 1st. So, be sure to indulge in everything Pumpkin Spice now, because the Cookie Butter Cold Brew is ready to bust through the wall come the first day of November. Or is that the Kool-Aid Man? We get them confused.
What Will Dunkin’s Holiday Menu Include?
Dunkin’s holiday menu for 2023 launched in the U.S. on November 1st. A day earlier than the seasonal menu did last year and a day earlier than Starbucks.
The Dunkin’ Holiday menu for 2023 includes:
- Cookie Butter Cold Brew
- Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte
- Toasted White Chocolate Signature Latte
- Spiced Cookie Coffee
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Triple Chocolate Muffin
- Holiday Sprinkle Donuts (November 29th)
In addition the new Spiced Cookie Coffee, they’ve brought back most of the favorites from last year, and have a whole drink cart of ideas for secret menu drinks you can order via the app. Keep scrolling for those.
Also, those loaded hash browns look like they’re our new grab-and-go breakfast. Sorry, egg white bites, you had your run. And by run we mean we thought about ordering you at least five times.
- Is Starbucks Open On Thanksgiving? Here Are Their Hours for Turkey Day 2023 - November 9, 2023
- Dunkin’s Holiday Menu for 2023 Is Here and Includes Loaded Hash Browns and Cookie Butter Cold Brew - October 6, 2023
- If You Can’t Find the Starbucks Green Slime Tumbler, These Etsy Ones Are the Next Best Thing - September 12, 2023