When we were last at Target, we discovered they have a good-sized selection of baking kits and decorating supplies for Halloween in their Hyde & Eek! Boutique. After all, when it comes to whimsical baking, Halloween is easily the frontrunner.
Because, sure, we love a wacky gingerbread house for Christmas, but if you bring confections covered in snakes, skulls, and eyeballs to the cookie swap, you’re going to get more than a few strange looks.
Here are some of our favorites to your Halloween charcuterie board. If you need someone to eat the rejects, feel free to send them our way. We’ll feed them to Renfield.
The Best Target Halloween Baking Kits and Supplies (2022)
1. Fright Night Target Cookie Decorating Kit
This kit includes 16 pre-baked cookies of Frankenstein’s Monster, a black cat, a witch, and a pumpkin that you can decorate with icing, sanding sugar, and sprinkles. :Looks in box for vampire:
Available at Target for $9.99
2. The Walking Dyed Tie Dye Sugar Cookie Kit from the Hyde & EEK! Boutique
This Target cookie baking kit lets you bake up orange, purple, and green monster cookies with edible eyeballs. Or, mix the colors together to create a tie-dye effect and summon a guy who won’t stop talking about Phish. Your choice.
Available at Target for $3.99
3. Gummy Brains
4. Ghoulish Goodies Sugar Cookie Decorating Kit
5. Spooky Graveyard Chocolate Cookie Kit
6. Halloween Witches Brew Green Cauldron Drink
Real witches have ways to make their cauldron glow green, but in a pinch this lime-flavored edible slime punch will do. Also, it tastes much better than eye of Newt, but don’t tell Beth we said that.
Available at Target for $7.99
7 Skeleton Bone Sprinkles
8. Brain Hot Cocoa Bomb
9. White Chocolate Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Bomb
10. Little Monsters Cookie Dough Bites Kit
11. Mummy Brownie Kit
12. Midnight Sprinkle Collection
13. Toil and Trouble Sprinkles
14. Twisted Tavern Haunted House Cookie Kit
15. Skull Sprinkle Tub
16. Moonlight Orange Cottage Cookie Kit
17. Halloween Village Cookie Kit
18. Pre-Built Halloween House
19. Dracula’s Castle Cookie Kit
20. Vampire Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Your First Look at the Rumored Starbucks Holiday Menu for 2023 - September 23, 2023
- The Best Memes About the NYT Columnist’s $78 Meal at Newark Airport - September 21, 2023
- Starbucks Just Revealed Their Halloween Cups for 2023 - September 12, 2023